Chapter Twenty: The Menace Of Cad Bane

SPACE - FELUCIA SYSTEM - DAY

Revan is in the hanger bay of one of the Jedi cruisers, he is preparing to rescue Anakin, Obi-Wan and their troops who are trapped on Felucia. Jedi cruisers have managed to blow a hole in the droid defenses, giving Revan and his troops a small window of opportunity to enter the planet's atmosphere. Revan is in his starfighter, with Republic gunships following him. As Revan and his team approach the planet, they can see the droid army's, but as they approach, vulture droids quickly swarm them. Two vultures start chasing a clone named Warthog.

Warthog: (grunts) I can't shake these two droids!

Revan: I've got your back, Warthog.

Revan gets behind the vulture droids, taking out the two vultures with precision. As they continue fighting off vulture droids, transport ships land, letting Anakin, Obi-Wan and their troops to get on to the transport ships to retreat and the gunships take off. Once all the clones are safely on the ships, Obi-Wan contacts Revan on commlink.

Obi-Wan: Revan, thank you for your timely arrival. We were starting to lose hope. 

Revan: It's not over yet, Obi-Wan. We need to get out of here before the droid army regroups and attacks again.

Obi-Wan: Speaking of regrouping, where is Ahsoka?

Anakin: She should have been back from jungle patrol by now!

Revan: I try to call her.

Revan contacts Ahsoka via commlink.

Revan: Ahsoka, come in. Where are you?

Ahsoka: (static) About six klicks east, Master. We've engaged the enemy and we've got them on the run!

Revan: Good work, Ahsoka. But you need to regroup and get out of here.

Ahsoka: What?! Wha... We can't retreat now, Master! I've broken through, the droids are retreating!

Revan: I understand your eagerness, Ahsoka, but we're outnumbered and can't risk losing any more troops. The transport is heading your way.

Ahsoka: But Master, you taught me that when the enemy is on the run, that's when we strike!

Revan: Ahsoka Tano! This is not a discussion. Get on the transport and head back to the cruiser immediately. That's an order!

Ahsoka: (sighs) Yes, Master.

Revan: (to Obi-Wan) We have Ahsoka and the rest of the troops on board. Let's get out of here before it's too late.

As the transport and gunships retreat, Revan and his team cover their escape, taking out any remaining vulture droids. Once they are safely back on the cruiser, they regroup with the rest of the Jedi and Republic forces and leave the Felucia system.

TIMESKIP - CORUSCANT -  TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - NIGHT

After arriving back on Coruscant, Revan and Ahsoka are summoned to the Council Chambers. They're meeting about Ahsoka's reckless actions on Felucia. Anakin and Obi-Wan are sitting with the Council as well.

Mace: Padawan Ahsoka, do you feel Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?

Ahsoka: (looks down) Yes, my Masters.