Chapter Five: Training

VENATOR CRUISER - SPACE

Revan, Wolffe, BD and his transport ship has landed in one of the hangers on the Venator cruiser. Waiting for them is Master Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ahsoka. 

Revan, Wolffe, and BD step out of the transport ship.

Ahsoka: Master! Your okay!

Ahsoka runs up to Revan while Anakin walks up to them.

Revan: (sarcastic) Of course I'm okay, you think your Master was going to be taken down that easily.

Revan puts his arms around Ahsoka and Anakin.

Anakin: I was just telling Master Yoda and Obi-Wan about what happened back down on Tatooine, You might want to tell them your side of what happened.

Revan: (nods) Alright, Wolffe, you and your men can go and rest.

Wolffe: Yes sir.

Wolffe and his men make there way to the barracks. Revan, Anakin and Ahsoka walk over to Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Yoda: Master Revan. Good to see you, it is.

Obi-Wan: yes, it's good to see you in one piece. 

Revan: (bows) Master Yoda, Obi-Wan, it's good to be off that Tatooine.

Obi-Wan: So, mind telling us what it was you faced down there?

Revan: It was Count Dooku, he was after the Huttlet, but he only found me.

I see, what happened next?

Revan: We got in a duel, I ended up winning in the end, but he escaped.

Obi-Wan: Impressive. 

Yoda: Yes, very. Improved since last time you both fought, you have.

Revan: (smirks) All because of your training, Master.

Yoda stares toward Revan, feeling his thoughts. Revan notices this and closes his thoughts off.

Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm very tired and would like to rest for awhile.

Everyone, besides Yoda, start walking away, Yoda just stares at Revan, fearing what might've happened to him back on Tatooine.

TIMESKIP - TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - TRAINING ROOM - DAY

A few weeks have past, Revan and Ahsoka face each other, holding their lightsabers in guard position. Ahsoka charges forward, swinging her lightsaber in a wide arc. Revan parries Ahsoka's attack and counters with a powerful strike of his own.

Revan: Don't forget to keep your guard up!

Ahsoka blocks Revan's attack and grins in determination.

Ahsoka: You won't get me that easily!

Ahsoka swings her lightsaber in a complex series of moves, aiming to catch Revan off guard. Revan easily parries Ahsoka's attack, but is impressed by her skill.

Revan: Impressive! But not impressive enough!

Revan leaps forward, attacking Ahsoka with a flurry of blows. Ahsoka manages to parry each one, but Revan's strength and speed are too much for her. She falls back, breathing heavily.

Ahsoka: I'm not done yet!

Ahsoka charges forward, her lightsaber humming as she swings it in a powerful arc. Revan parries her attack and counters with a powerful strike of his own. Ahsoka stumbles back, her grip on her lightsaber slipping.

Revan: You've come a long way, but you're still no match for me.

Ahsoka scowls, her pride hurt, but she knows that Revan is right. She lowers her lightsaber and steps back.

Ahsoka: You're right. I can't beat you, but I will someday.

Revan smiles and turns off and sheathes his lightsaber.

Revan: That's the spirit. So, what did you learned from all this?

Ahsoka takes a moment to reflect before answering.

Ahsoka: I learned that I have to keep practicing, and that no matter how strong my opponent is, I have to stay focused.

Revan nods and smiles in approval.

Revan: That's right.

They're conversation is interrupted when the door to the training room and Obi-Wan walks in.

Obi-Wan: Ah, there you are,Revan. The Council is looking for you, they said that it's urgent that we go and meet them with the Supreme Chancellor.

Revan: (nods) Alright then. Ahsoka, go and find Anakin and I'll meet you both later.

Ahsoka: Okay, Master.

Ahsoka runs out of the room passing Obi-Wan, Revan and Obi-Wan walk out of the room as well.

Obi-Wan: (smiles) Looks like your enjoying having a Padawan.

Revan: (laughs) I'll admit, this wasn't what I expected. But, to answer your question, yes I am enjoying it.

Sometime passes and they are outside, waiting for a transport.

Revan: Did the the Council say what was so urgent?

Obi-Wan: Something about secret weapon that the Separatist have made. I don't know about you, but I have a feeling this weapon might change the course of this war.

Revan: You're right.

The transport taxi arrives.

Revan: Let's get to the Chancellor's office and discuss this more with the rest.

Revan and Obi-Wan enter the transport taxi and leave for the Galactic Senate.

END OF CHAPTER