Chapter Eleven: Chaos On Florrum

TIMESKIP - VENATOR CRUISER - SPACE

Revan and Ahsoka are on the bridge of a Jedi Cruiser, while in hyperspace. travelling to Obi-Wan's location, where he is trying to rescue Anakin on a separatist cruiser, Commander Wolffe approaches Revan and Ahsoka.

Wolffe: General, we're about to come out of hyperspace.

Revan: Good. gunners! Prepare your weapons, when we get out of hyperspace, attack the separatist ship!

The Jedi Cruiser exits hyperspace and instantly attacks the separatist cruiser. A droid speaks to Dooku via commlink.

Ahsoka: Let's try not to blow up the ship before they get off this time.

Revan smiles to his apprentice.

Revan: Compared to last time, we actually have plan this time around.

Not long after attacking, Obi-Wan calls Revan on his commlink.

Obi-Wan: Revan, Dooku managed to escape. We're in pursuit but we could use reinforcements. Follow us in what ships you can round up.

Revan: We'll take care of the rest of this separatist ship first and get there as soon as we can.

Revan turns off his commlink and turns to Wolffe.

Revan: Wolffe, get a transport ship ready.

Wolffe: Yes, General!

Wolffe leaves for the hanger bay.

TIMESKIP - VANQOR - MIDDAY

Anakin and Obi-Wan were straining under the weight of the boulders they were trying to clear from the entrance of the cave and using the Force to help, then a growling roar echoes from the tunnels.

Obi-Wan: Sounds like another gundark.

Anakin: That's too far away to worry about.

Anakin grunts, focusing on the rather large boulder that he and Obi-Wan were moving away from the entrance.

Obi-Wan: It won't stay far away.

They let the rock drop, but they were a little too rough, and gas began to pour out of the ground.

Anakin: Uh, oh. New problem!

The gas poured out of the ground rapidly.

Obi-Wan: That's not good.

Anakin: It's just gas.

Obi-Wan: Yes, probably toxic gas.

Anakin: That's good. Maybe it will kill his gundark.

Anakin finished with a smile.

Obi-Wan: And maybe it will kill us!

Anakin: Come on, let's get out of here. 

The two Jedi try to pull more of the rubble out of the way.

Anakin: This isn't going to work. I can't breathe.

Obi-Wan: As always I'm open to suggestions.

Obi-Wan collapse on the rock in front of him.

Anakin: Come on Obi-Wan...don't give up now.

There was a sudden rumbling, and the rocks in front of them were blasted back, opening the entrance.