Chapter Nine: Nute Gunray Captured

VENATOR CRUISER - SPACE

Revan and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, are accompanying Master Luminara Unduli on her Venator Cruiser. Revan, Luminara and Ahsoka are on the bridge of the Cruiser.

Luminara: Thank you for coming along with me, Master Revan. I know your waiting for your new Cruiser to be available, so I have appreciate the company.

Revan: (smiles) You know me, Master Unduli. I don't like sitting around and doing nothing, so thank you again for allowing us and my squad to come along.

Luminara: It's quite alright, Master Revan. (looks to Ahsoka) Ahsoka, how is your training going with Master Revan?

Ahsoka: It's going well, Master Unduli. Master Revy has been a great teacher.

Luminara: (smiles) that's good to hear.

Commander Wolffe and Commander Gree walk up to the trio.

Wolffe: Generals, with got an urgent message from the Senate!

Revan: What is the message, Commander?

Wolffe: It's Senator Amidala, Sir. Something has happened to her on Rodia!

Revan's eyes go wide a little. 

Luminara: Did the Senate say why she was on Rodia, Commander?

Wolffe: Yes, Madam. The said she was sent to negotiate peace with Rodia, but something has happened. They want us to try and rescue her.

Luminara: I see. Master Revan, I think we should try and help, don't you think?

Revan: (grins) You read my mind, Luminara. Set a course to Rodia!

TIMESKIP - RODIA - DAY

Viceroy Gunray is running to his ship to escape and it began to take off. Padme and Onaconda Farr had just arrived to see the ship about to take off.

Padme: No, the Viceroy is escaping!

Padme and Onaconda began to shoot at the ship, while suddenly, the ship just stops and is held in place, Padme and Onaconda are in awe, Padme looks around to see what is causing this to happened and she and Onaconda look behind them and see a figure, revealing it to be Revan, holding his arms out and using the Force to pull in the ship.

Padme: (smiles gleefully) Revan!

Revan just smiles and winks at her, as he focus's on pulling the ship in.

Onaconda:  Is he a friend of yours?

Padme: Something like that.

Revan then moves past Padme and Onaconda to get in front of them. Revan then pulls the ship down to the ground and then rips the ship open, the Viceroy falls out of the ripped ship, Padme and Onaconda run up to the Viceroy, pointing their weapons are him.

Gunray: I surrender! I surrender!

Revan walks up to the Viceroy with his arms crossed and a small grin on his face.

Revan: You are under arrest, Viceroy!

The Viceroy has angry look on his face as he clenches his fists in anger.

Padme: Uncle Ono, I think it's time to tell the Viceroy about our little secret. How you never meant to leave the Republic, and how you truly care what's best for your people.