Chapter Eighteen: Final Battle For Ryloth

RYLOTH - CLIFFSIDE - DAY

Revan, Ahsoka, Boost, Sinker, Comet and several other clones are in a AT-TE, several other AT-TE Walkers are walking behind them on a narrow cliffside. Revan is sitting in the corner, adjusting and looking over his cybernetic arm. Ahsoka notices something was bothering Revan, she's also notice something has been bothering him for quite sometime, such as him barely sleeping, sometimes never eating or drinking, and zoning in and out, she walks over to him.

Ahsoka: Revy, is everything?

Revan looks up at Ahsoka and gives her a small smile.

Revan: Everything's fine, just looking over my arm.

Ahsoka knew he was lying, she wanted to confront him about what was on his mind, she decided not to because of the current mission. All of a sudden, the Walker they where in gets hit, everybody is shaking with the Walker as it tries to adjust itself. Revan quickly gets up from his seat goes to check it Comet on the Navi computer.

Revan: What hit us!

Comet: We got by a droid tank, sir! There are several of them on the other side of the ridge across from us!

Next thing that happens, the Walker gets hit get in the front leg, crippling it.

Revan: Quickly, out now!

Revan, Ahsoka and the clones all hop out of the top hatch.

Revan: Take cover!

Ahsoka and the clones go to take cover as Revan

Revan Leaps forward and moves to the front of the Walker and uses Force to shatter the glass, he takes out the unconscious driver takes him to where Ahsoka and the clones are taking cover.

Ahsoka: Master, we're pinned down! What do we do!

Revan: Call out the AT-RT's!

Ahsoka: (uses commlink) We need AT-RT's out here now!

Three walkers behind them, several AT-RT's exit below a Walker and heads toward them.

Revan: Get the injured back! I'm gonna clear the road!

Ahsoka and the clones nod as they all start moving the injured clones out of the way. Revan walks over to there downed Walker, Revan breathes in and out as he opens his arms wide, and with an angry shout, he Force push's the broken Walker down into the canyon below.

Boost: Find some cover! Quickly, Move it!

The clones all start taking cover as the AT-RT's make to Revan and the clones on them drop down off of them.

Clone: She's all yours General!

Revan gives the clone stiff nod as he hops on the AT-RT.

Revan: We'll lead the way, Ahsoka. Get as many troopers and Walkers off this ridge as quick as you can to attack.

Ahsoka: I will, Master. (to Walker driver) Forward!

Revan rides off with the others AT-RT as they rush ahead to attack the enemy, they start dodging and weaving the droid tank blasts as they start nearing the tanks. The AT-RT's start shooting at droids as they grow nearer to the tanks, the clones on the AT-RT's take out some droid poppers as they are right in front of them, they threw them at the tanks and all the tanks are destroyed and disabled. They where victorious. The Walkers arrive as Ahsoka, Sinker and Boost walk over to Revan, who hops off his AT-RT. The clones take off their helmets.