Chapter Four: Geonosis

SPACE - GEONOSIS

Revan and Obi-Wan's Starfighter's, attached to their hyperspace transport ring's, appears in space far behind Fett's ship. The Starfighter disengages from the ring and follows Jango Fett's ship. 

Obi-Wan: There they are, right in front of us.

Revan: Let's be careful here, we don't know how many tricks this man has up his sleeves.

Jango Fett guides his ship into the asteroid fields. Slave I releases a charge which drifts toward Obi-Wan's Starfighter. As the charge approaches, R4 and BD beeps in panic. 

Revan: Like this!!

Obi-Wan: Seismic charges!! Stand by!!

Revan's ship and Obi-Wan's ship turns sharply as the charge hits an asteroid. A blinding flash of light and momentary silence, then a huge BLLLANNNGGG as the asteroid shatters and a shockwave ripples across the asteroid field!! The shockwave fragments asteroids everywhere, and Obi-Wan desperately evades them. Jango's ship releases another charge. BLLAAANNGGG!! A huge asteroid is smashed apart, and the Starfighter's again spin and weave through speeding obstacle course of rocks. 

Jango flies down a narrow tunnel in one of the larger asteroids. Obi-Wan plunges into the tunnel after him, Revan goes around the asteroid. Obi-Wan bobs and weaves his ship through the crags and rock formations.

Revan and Obi-Wan meet at the exit of the asteroid, Jango Fett fires lasers at the Jedi Starfighter's. The ships flip, roll, and turn at incredible speed, dodging, weaving and firing. They tumble from near misses.

Obi-Wan: Oh blast, This is why I hate flying!!

Revan: He's good, you'll have to give him that!!

They avoid both the asteroids and Jango's Ship fire. 

Bits of metal fly off Obi-Wan's fighter as one of Jango's missiles gets through. 

Revan: What happened?!?

Obi-Wan: I got hit!! but should be alright!!

Jango pushes buttons to open an outer hull door and releases a guided aerial torpedo. The torpedo closely follows Obi-Wan's Starfighter.  

Revan: Not good!! you have  torpedo coming your way!!

Obi-Wan: R4, prepare to jettison the spare parts containers!!

The missile closes in.  

OBI-WAN: Release them NOW!!

The missile is about to hit , until, Revan comes flying in taking the hit.

Jango Fett's ship emerges from the asteroid belt and heads down toward the planet of Geonosis. A huge chunk of rock tumbles slowly through the asteroid belt. Obi-Wan's Starship is hidden in a blasted-out area on the pitted backside of the great rock.

Obi-Wan: Revan do you copy!! Revan!!

static comes through as Revan speaks.

Revan: I'm here, I'm here.

Obi-Wan lets out a sigh of relief.

Obi-Wan: Thank the force, are you alright?

Revan: I'm fine, but the right wing of my ship is gone. I might be able to make it to the planet, before my ship shuts down.

Alright, I'll help you maneuver the ship to the planet.

Obi-Wan's fighter helps move Revan's fighter, descending toward Geonosis.