Chapter Six: Epilogue

GEONOSIS - COMMAND CENTER - DAY

Revan is standing next to Yoda and the Clone Commander. Revan senses something is wrong with Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Revan: Master, something's happened to Obi-Wan and Anakin, we need to leave.

Yoda: Hmmm.

Clone Commander: The droid army is in full retreat. 

Yoda: Well done, Commander. Bring us a ship. 

TIMESKIP - GEONOSIS SECRET HANGAR TOWER - LATE DAY

Count Dooku throws switches on a control panel. His Interstellar Sail Ship is parked nearby. The two Jedi rush into the hangar, lightsabers ignited and ready. Dooku smiles at the two with amusement.

Anakin: You're going to pay for all of the Jedi that you killed today, Dooku.

Obi-Wan: We'll take him together. You slowly on the-

Anakin: No, I'm taking him NOW!!!

Without listening or thinking, an enraged Anakin charges at Dooku. 

Obi-Wan: NO ANAKIN, NO!!!

But just as the young apprentice is about to strike his first blow, Dooku calmly lifts his arm and shoots purple lightning out at the young man. Anakin is lifted up and flung across the room, slamming hard into the opposite wall. He slumps to the foot of the wall, barely conscious. Obi-Wan regards Dooku in horror. 

Dooku: As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now back down.

Dooku fires another volley of lightning from his fingertips; Obi-Wan intercepts it with his lightsaber. The electricity ripples around the blue blade and fades into nothingness. 

Obi-Wan: I don't think so. 

Obi-Wan raises his lightsaber, ready for battle.

Dooku: Ah, but if I must.

Dooku pulls out a curved lightsaber handle, and a scarlet blade shoots out of it. He raises it to his face in salute and moves into a fencer's en garde stance. 

Dooku: I have spent the last ten years learning to use the power of the Dark Side. It gives me infinitely more power.

Obi-Wan: Prove it. 

Obi-Wan charges at Dooku, lightsaber twirling. The two clash blades in a furious exchange of swings. Dooku handles his lightsaber much like a master fencer with his foil. Using calculated moves and expending little energy, Dooku easily blocks Obi-Wan's wide, sweeping strikes. 

Dooku: Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem. I would only hope that Master Revan is better than yourself.

He parries another blow from Obi-Wan.

Dooku: Surely you can do better? 

Another parry. 

COUNT DOOKU: No, you can't. I'm surprised. Has Jedi swordsmanship degenerated so quickly, or are you trying to make fun of me? Which is it?

Dooku thrusts. Obi-Wan jumps back, gasping for breath. 

Dooku: (mocking) Come come, Master Kenobi. Put me out of my misery.