Chapter Six: Epilogue

NABOO PALACE - MEDICAL BAY

Revan is seen in a bed getting his arm checked by a medical droid. Obi-Wan, Anakin and Padme are all in attendance seeing what can be done.

Obi-Wan: So. Is there anything that can be done.

Medical Droid: There's some goods news. The arm was a clean cut, so there's a good chance he could get a replacement for the one he lost.

Everyone lets out a relieving sigh. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Padme approach Revan.

Anakin: Does it hurt?

Revan: Just a bit. But don't worry, I'm going to be getting new one.

Revan says with sarcastic smiles on his face.

 Padme: We're going to get everything sorted right away, just sit tight and relax and it will be done in no time.

Obi-Wan: Come on. Lets leave so Revan can get some rest. (to Revan) We'll talk soon alright.

Revan nods at Obi-Wan, as everyone minus the medical droid start to leave, Revan falls into a deep sleep.

TIMESKIP - TURRET ROOM - NABOO PALACE

Revan knocks on the large door with his new cybernetic-arm, he walks in and see's Obi-Wan and Master Yoda standing their waiting for him.

Obi-Wan: come right in Revan.

Yoda: Feel well your new arm, does it?

Revan: I'm still adjusting to it, but I'm used to it. So, why did you call for me?

Yoda: Come to an official decision, the Council has, about your training.

Revan: Really. And what is it?

Obi-Wan: You will trained, you'll be skipping all the basic stuff and will become Padawan.

Revan gets excited.

Revan: Thank you! I won't let you both down! But who will be the one to train me?

Yoda: Train you, I will. In the Jedi arts.

Revan stares stunned at Master Yoda and then smiles, then bows.

Revan: Thank you. Master.

CENTRAL PLAZA - FUNERAL TEMPLE STEPS

Qui-Gon's body goes up in flames as the Jedi Council, the Queen and her Court, twenty other Jedi, Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Revan, Anakin, Jar Jar and Boss Nass watch. There is a drum roll that stops. Doves are released, and the body is gone. Anakin looks to Obi-Wan and Revan.

Anakin: What will happen to me now?

Obi-Wan: The Council has granted me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi, I promise.

Anakin: And what will happened to Revan?

Obi-Wan: He is to be trained as well, by Master Yoda.

Revan: (to Anakin) Don't worry, I won't be leaving you Ani.

TIMESKIP - CENTRAL PLAZA - GRAND PARADE

The crowds cheering to the passing Gungan Soldiers. It is a grand parade.

Queen Amidala stands next to the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Anakin, Revan, (both dressed in new Jedi Robes) Obi-Wan, and the Jedi Council. R2 stands in front of the Queen's handmaidens and whistles at the parade. Queen Amidala and Palpatine smile at one another.

In the parade are Jar Jar,  Boss Nass and his guards. They stop before the Queen and walk up the steps to stand by her side. Boss Nass holds up the Globe of Peace.

Boss Nass: Peace!

Everyone cheers. The parade marches on. Padme looks over to Revan and Anakin and smiles.

END OF PHANTOM MENACE