Chapter Fifteen: Battle Of Khorm Part Three

KHORM - MOUNTAINS - DAY

Revan was sitting on a rock, getting rebandaged by Comet, he finally finishes rebandaging Revan, and they both stand up.

Comet: Your all set, General.

Revan: Thank you, Comet. Come on, let's find Wolffe and set up are next plan of attack.

Revan and Comet go looking for Wolffe and they find him, he is standing with Sinker, Boost and Ozzel. Revan and Comet walk over to them, Wolffe, Sinker and Boost notice Revan walking towards them and give him a salute.

Wolffe/Sinker/Boost: General!

Revan: (chuckles) At ease, boy's.

Wolffe, Sinker and Boost stop saluting.

Revan: First and foremost, I want to thank you all for protecting me while I was out of action, it wasn't your objective to do so, but you all still did. And for that, you all have my deepest gratitude.

Revan gives the clones a bow, surprising them all.

Wolffe: You've done the same for us already, General.

Revan stops bowing, and looks at Wolffe and gives him a nods.

Revan: All right, back to business. What's happened to the remaining droid army?

Wolffe: The remnants of the droid army have withdrawn into the mountains, General.

Revan crosses his arms and thinks.

Revan: I see, they must be back at the mines by now. Sinker, get me a hologram of the agrocite mine.

Sinker: Yes, sir.

Sinker takes out a holoprojector and makes it show a hologram of the agrocite mine.

Wolffe: The agrocite mine is in a mountain.

Wolffe then points to three big guns pointing out of the mountain.

Wolffe: See those guns pointing out of the mountain? Well, according to the scout report, those guns are powered by agrocite.

Boost: That's not good, are ships will get destroyed in seconds.

Comet: Yeah, and we'll have nowhere to land the walkers.

Revan ponders for a moment, until a smile is on his face.

Revan: Don't worry, fellas. I have an idea.

TIMESKIP - KHORM - AGROCITE MINE - DAY

Revan is aboard a transport ship with Wolffe and ten other clones, who are all wearing jetpacks, with another transport ship and four V-19 starfighters following behind them. Not too far away, Comet, Sinker and Boost are aboard separate ATTE's waiting at the bottom of the mountain, waiting for the signal to starting climbing up toward the mine entrance. Revan looks towards his troop.

Revan: All right, men! This is it. Once we're above the entrance, we all dive out and take out all the droids and the tanks protecting the entrance.

Wolffe: We're with ya, General.

The clones ready their weapons and Revan smiles. The ships start nearing the Agrocite mine, droids see them and start firing at them, the V-19 starfighters and transport ships start firing back at them. The transport ships are closing in on the entrance, as the ships drive by it Revan jumps out of the ship and igniting his lightsaber, the clones follow Revan, jumping out and using their jetpacks to hover down. as Revan lands, the droids start firing at him, Revan is deflecting the shots and starts moving towards the droids, Wolffe and the clones land and they take cover behind some rocks and give coverfire to Revan. Revan starts taking out some of the droids, but as he is closing in on the tanks, they start pointing towards him and fire the blasts at him, he notices and does a Force jump backflip and lands near Wolffe and his squad, as he is deflecting shots again, Revan calls out to Wolffe.