Chapter 18- Your Face Looks So Familiar To Me

I hopped one by one down the stairs, after just finishing changing into a pair of Seawash blue Jeggings and a black tank top with pictures of New York printed onto the front. I could hear Shannon and Katy talking in the front room, they were laughing and messing around, just like them really. 

“I’m ready.” I announced as I entered the front room. 

I noticed Katy had changed out of her jumper and into something more casual: a pair of black jeans and a white Hollister t-shirt.

“Great, let’s go.” Katy said, picking up her car keys from the side table. 

We walked out to Katy’s car. I quickly walked ahead of Shannon and opened the door to the passenger’s seat. 

“I’m sitting in the front.” 

Shannon looked me up and down, crossed her arms and pouted. “But I’m the adult.” 

I did the same to Shannon, looking her up and down. “You should really look in the mirror before you call yourself that.” 

I heard Katy burst into fits of laughter from inside the car, my car door was open so she could hear our conversation. We both climbed into the car, me in the front and Shannon in the back. 

“Bitch.” Shannon smirked. 

“You love me.” I protested, leaning backwards over my seat and glaring at her. 

“I do.” 

“I love you too.” 

We parked up outside the restaurant about twenty five minutes later. It was one of them restaurants that looked absolutely beautiful from the outside, and on the inside too, but you could tell just from looking at it that it was expensive. 

There were no press outside, since we weren’t expected to be here, so we got inside quite easily. I was in front of Katy and Shannon, so I approached the man at the door that was showing people to their tables. 

“Hello Miss and welcome to Peli Peli, do you have a reservation?” He asked with a thick British accent. 

I thought for a moment, “Erm, no, we don’t.” 

The man looked at me and raised his eyebrows, then laughed a little, like he was laughing in my face. 

“No reservation, no table.” He said cockily. 

I looked behind me and saw Shannon and Katy just walking through the doors. 

“B-but-” 

“-The door’s that way.” He pointed to the door, his eyes not leaving me. 

“What’s going on Sammie?” I heard Katy ask from over my shoulder. 

“I’m afraid you haven’t made a reservation so you can’t ha-” The man’s eyes widened when he saw Katy standing next to me. “Erm, I…uh…” 

“Is there a problem?” Katy asked him. 

I smirked up at him, the expression on his face right now was priceless. 

“Should we go somewhere else?” Shannon looked at us. 

“No no!” The British guy interrupted, of course he wouldn’t want to ruin the chance of having pop star, Katy Perry, eat at his restaurant. “I’m sure we could sort something out. A table for 3, is it?” 

“That would be perfect,” Shannon replied, smiling sarcastically, then giving him death glares when he looked away. 

“Damian?…Damian?” He called out behind him, clicking his fingers at the young boy in his uniform as he came scurrying over.