Chapter 2- Not interested

I didn't have time to brush my hair so I just did it by hand, I rushed outside and put on my converse.
I ran downstairs "Hey Y/N let's eat!" My mom yelled, I grabbed the milk and drank it on the box instead.

I kissed my mom's forehead and ran, I stopped "Where's Nana?" Nana's my younger sister, yup I'm the eldest.
"She went to school already" mom said "Shit" I ran as fast as I can, the school wasn't really far, but soon I found a taxi, I opened the door and told him the way. Wew I'm nervous, finally arrived. I went down the taxi and payed him. I looked around the building and took a deep sigh. I ran inside seeing people talking to each other, I soon realizer that my shoes weren't tied anymore.

Which causes me fall on someone, I opened my eyes and saw a guy.. He has beautiful eyes. "What the fuck" I stood up and pushed him away "I'm sorry" he said while looking down "You should be" I rolled my eyes and continued running to my classroom. I entered the classrom seeing alot of people staring at me "is she new?" "Tsk tsk I hate her already" "she has a nice body" I just rolled my eyes and looked for a vacant seat, well there we go I found one, I was at the very back since I do things I shouldn't be.

I sighed and saw that guy who I bumped, I raised an eyebrow and rested my chin on my left hand. "Sit with Y/N, Jungkook" I looked at my left and laughed, "Jungkook" I said it again which made me laugh harder this time "Yes?" Not knowing he was beside me already, "That's your name?" I laughed at him

-------------------------------
Lolololol I think I went too far alr, tbh when I wasn't a fan of bts, I thought Jungkook was a funny name