Chapter 22 - Some..

"Can we come in?" Jungkook yelled "No, you can't cuz you don't have hands!!"I replied in sarcasm, I went downstairs then opened the door for them to enter "so what do you want?" "For Y/N to let us enter!" V said "well too bad she won't let you" I shrugged, "do you play basketball?" V said while making a cute face--- WHICH WAS NOT CUTE FOR ME. "If we gon' play right now, fuck yeah, count me in" "then get dre---" I banged the door and went upstairs to my room again. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, after that I brushed my teeth. I combed my hair then looked for the Jersey my dad had given me when I was 17, I put it on and looked for the pair of the top, I put the bottoms on and looked for my 'high-cut' rubber shoes, I tied my hair into a high ponytail, then went downstairs. "Where you going?" My dad asked "Goin out with some gay bitches" I said and grabbed the milk Nana was about to drink, I finished it and placed it on the table again "Study hard little bitch" I messed her hair , she rolled her eyes. My mom and dad looked at each other, I shook my head then kicked the door, I looked at them and saw Jhope holding his nose in pain "Should I be asking what happened?" "You--- hurt my beautiful noseu!" I shrugged while doing a funny face.

"So where's this court?.. at the park?" "Yeah, but not the ones like last night" Jungkook said, I don't know why? What's happening with me??? Every time I see him--- my heart beats so fast. Every time I hear him talk--- it makes me so nervous.

"So.." I took one step forward and said "let's go?" They all nodded then we all continued to walk, today was silent.. Idk why but it feels so---awkward?.. pfft yeah it does. Jungkook then suddenly walked beside me, I felt my cheeks heat up, I looked at him, he caught me looking, so I looked away already

[Jungkook POV]
This is the first time she looked at me right in the eye.. and it felt so awkward, and I don't why. So something came up in my mind... Does she feel the same way? I don't know if she does, but if she does, I will wait (if you know what I mean)
---------------------------
Kk so I'm sick again, be worried okay? T^T