Chapter 17 - Hurt

"Tsk,unfair Y/N!" Jungkook pouted "stop pouting you look like a duck" I replied. "Takeout?" The cashier asked "Yeah" I replied and looked for a seat. I sat down on a sofa and there I felt home. I turned my phone on and opened Facebook, while I was scrolling, I saw Jungkook's posts saying
"Should I confess?"
"She's so rude *^*"
"I like her--- like infinity!" I laughed and pressed the comment button saying "Who's the guy? Haha since you gay af" I pressed enter, I went to see my friend requests and I saw all the BTS members adding me, except Jungkook since we're already friends in Facebook.

I pressed delete on all their friend requests. I laughed evily "Y/N let's go" Jungkook said while carrying the pizza box with the wedges, I followed them and walked out of the restaurant. I opened my phone again while walking, not even noticing that I'm walking ahead of them. While I was playing with my phone, I bumped on someone. My phone fell "What the fuck?!" I picked my phone up, not even bothering to look up and see the person. I wiped my phone on my top and looked at the person. "You appear almost everywhere" I sighed and placed my phone in my pocket "I'm sorry if I bother you.." Youngjae scratched his nape.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked, I heard Jungkook drop the pizza box. I sighed and said "He's behind me with his friends"

[Jungkook POV]
I looked behind me, my hyungs obviously didn't know what was going on. While Jimin was looking down turning red. I sighed and looked away. "Jimin!" Y/N yelled, Jimin looked up and came near Y/N. Y/N intertwined her fingers with Jimin's "He's here" Y/N replied boastfully. The sight of Y/N holding hands with Jimin really hurts me. I felt my eyes water up but I had to hold it in, I can't be obvious, not now, not when she's not ready. I walked backwards to my hyungs.

[Y/N POV]
"Take care of her" Youngjae glared at Jimin "I will" Jimin held my hand tighter. We went the other direction, leaving Youngjae. I slapped his hand off, "what was that?" Namjoon asked "we're just playing around" I said and ran to my house I went inside and left the door open since they're still gonna go in. They all went in while panting, Jungkook dropped the pizza on the table and went straight to the toilet with a serious face "Tss.." I rolled my eyes.

[Jungkook POV]
I locked the door, I looked at myself in the mirror and I talked to myself "That should be me she's playing around with" I sat down on the toilet carpet and held my head. I looked down, not even noticing the sweat building up in my hair, I wiped my sweat and said "I'm not jealous" I smiled and laughed while wiping my sweat. I stood up and washed my face, I wiped my face using my shirt and went out of the toilet.
---------------------
Yeah hai hai, sorry for telling the others that I will update alr but----- kekekeke sarreh lateu~