Chapter 18 - Sunset

[Y/N POV]
"Hey You!!" I yelled at Jungkook while chewing on my pizza, he looked at me. "Were you taking a long shit in the toilet?" I laughed and high-fived Suga. Jungkook giggled, he sat beside me and grabbed a pizza from the pizza box. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "No seriously, were you taking a shit in there?" I looked at him, he shook his head a no. "Then what were you doing" he didn't reply. "ANSWER ME." I glared at him "Do aegyo first" he smirked while watching tv.

I slightly punched his shoulders and said "you know I don't do aegyo" "then I won't tell you" I stomped my foot while hitting him "Ugh fine" he looked at me while chewing "Buing~" I said while trying to look cute, "AISH!" I hit him again. He giggled and pinched my cheeks

[Jungkook POV]
This is actually my first time seeing her do cute things. "So tell me" she took a bite of her pizza "I just washed my face" I lied "I didn't know you wash your face for 10 minutes" she said in sarcasm "it's because I saw a handsome man in the mirror after washing my face" "But I wasn't there at all!" It took me a minute to get what she was trying to say. I laughed sarcastically and grabbed my phone, I opened it and texted Y/N "Cute Y/N~" I pressed sent, Y/N's phone vibrated, she looked at her pocket and ignored it. I giggled and just continued watching.

[Y/N POV]
After I finished eating my pizza, I took my shoes off, the same time with my socks. I looked at them, I felt like they were feeling awkward "Get used to it" I said while chewing, I stood up and threw my beanie to Jimin's face. I folded my pants up since it was so hot. I walked to the sink and washed the plates, my head suddenly ached so hard, I turned the sink off and rubbed my forehead. I ignored the pain and continued washing the plates. I finished washing the plates and yelled "Let's go out again!" They all groaned "I'm so tired!" Jin squeeled while stomping his feet "Let's buy something pink then" I said "Just kidding, I'm not tired!" Jin said. I don't know why but he's gay af. I put my shoes on and went up "Y/N wait!!" They all shouted while turning the tv on and fixing the pizza in place. I waited outside for a good 2 minutes "Ya'll so slow" I rolled my eyes while locking the door, I walked away with them and said "I wanna go to the park" I said while looking at the sunset "Well it's a good time to!" V said while giggling. I was walking ahead of them, I was the only one in front. I remained silent while they were enjoying there at the back. Jungkook approached me and remained silent, "Hey" I said while looking at the sunset "it's beautiful" "Yeah it is" he said, I smiled "I was referring to you" he looked at me, I laughed and said "You're good in joking" "I wasn't" I stopped walking and looked at him "Thank you?" I did a weird face.
----------------------
I have school tomorrow again, omagah T^T imma cri guise.