Chapter 9 -Another frn date?

[Jungkook POV]
"Y/N is such a bully!" I said "stfu, or I'll punch you" she showed her fists to me "Okay ._." I sat down properly "Good Morning Class" the prof said, we all stand up and greeted him "Good Morning sir" "Sit down" and we all took our seats, "So who didn't do the homework?" He said while writing on the board "home work?" Y/N whispered "yeah" I giggled, "I fucking hate you" she glared at me, I laughed and gave her my book, she looked at me not knowing what my intention was.

"Copy" I said, she grabbed the book from my hand and copied the answers as fast as she could, she threw the book at my table and continued listening to the prof "Saying thank you is famous you know", she looked at me and narrowed her eyes... and let out a bad burp, she laughed and looked at the prof again. Everyone looked at with me with grins on their faces. The bell rang and Y/N, Namjoon and Suga hyung stood up.

[Y/N POV]
I walked outside heading to the cafeteria while playing with my phone, I suddenly bumped someone but I didn't even bother to look at that person "What the fuck" I picked my phone up, and looked at the person "Jimin?" "Sorry Y/N" he bowed, "Lol dude what the fuck?" "What.." "you don't sorry sorry me, ayt?" I walked away and grabbed my salad from the cafeteria woman, "aren't you selling Chocolate?" She looked at me "We aren't" "K bye" I looked for a seat, a vacant one, I sat down but someone suddenly pushed me, I looked up and saw the girl who yelled at me yesterday "What the fuck do you want?!" I stood up and grab her collar, "stop holding me!" She yelled "THEN STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING LIFE" she ran away and everybody was looking at me, I sat down and didn't mind the stares.

I just ate, I looked around me and people were still staring at me, I dropped my spoon on purpose and said "What?" They all stopped looking at me, and I went back to my classroom even if it wasn't time, cuz like srsly bruh? Idgaf with haters. I opened the door and saw Jungkook eating his food "Lol, you ain't cute" I pulled my chair and sat down, "Wanna go somewhere later?" "Pfft, Where?" "Somewhere" "yeah I know, where?" "Somewhere I said" "OMG JUST STFU" I walked away and looked for another seat. The bell rang and everyone came back to their seats. "Exchange your book and let's check the homework"

I exchanged my book with the person in front of me which was Namjoon, then the teacher told us the answers continuously, "Homework again, page 13, GoodBye class I have to go" the teacher went out of the classroom and waved babye to us. I tied my hair and put my sleeves up, I hit Namjoon on the head and said "Let's go nigga" he groaned while holding his head "Aish.. what a bully"

[Jungkook POV]
"Y/N-ah!!" "What?" She looked at me "Call the others" "lol you can't tell me what to do, do it yourself" "Pfft so rude T^T" I went out with Namjoon and Suga hyung, tbh I'm getting irritated when they call me "JUNGKOOK OPPA!!" they squeeled, I looked at them and winked, "He winked at me, bitch OMG"

[Y/N pov]
"Y/N!!" Jungkook called me, "bwo?" He rested his arms on my head, since I'm short, pfft "tsk, stop doing that" I punched his arms away "Ouch" he groaned while holding his arms "Hyung!!" Jimin shouted and hugged Jungkook, "Hey Y/N!!" He raised his arms to hug me but I stopped him "I told you not to do that" I placed my face near his, I did a funny face causing him to laugh.
------------------------------
Pfft there's school tomorrow like ftw, there's also a quiz, so maybe I won't be able to continue it for awhile? Haha yeah yeah Lav ya'll niggas out there.