Chapter 24 - Almost

I ran to where my house was, but I knew someone was following me. I stopped running and looked around me "Jungkook?" I raised an eyebrow "Are you mad at me?" "Ani" I shook my head and continued to walk, he grabbed my wrist, which made me stop from walking. "You are" I looked at him "do you want me to kick you so that you would believe me?" He let go of my wrist, I entered my house then locked the door. I went upstairs to my room, I locked it. I rested my back at the door while panting, I went straight to my window, I saw Jungkook sitting just near our door, he kept looking at my room every now and then, just then, I heard a knock on my door "Come in" Nana came in and closed the door "Who's the guy outside?" She crossed her arms "it's a person of course" my eyes were glued on Jungkook, Nana closed the window, which made me stood up in annoyance "What do you want" "I want you to tell me who that guy is" I smirked and looked at her "Well then who the fuck was that guy you were with in the restaurant?" "A-a friend" "a friend? pfft, he was caressing your damn face Nana" she remained silent "I'm telling dad and your grounded" I bumped her while walking "Y/N!!" She pulled me "What?!" "Don't tell dad" "Stop annoying me then" "but I wan---" I walked again "DAD!!!" "OKAY OKAY FINE!" She walked out of my room.

I looked at the window again and saw Jungkook still sitting near our door. I sighed, I went downstairs and opened the door "Hey" I rested my back at the door while talking to him "Are you still mad?" He asked while looking down, I rolled my eyes "I said I was hungry" I replied, "I'm not really in the mood to play today" I looked at him "Just come with us!" He pulled me, I narrowed my eyes.

[Jungkook POV]
She narrowed her eyes, "Jungkook" she said

"Do you like me."
I took a silent gulp then looked at her "I---" "HYUUUUUUNG!!!" I could hear V hyung running towards me, I looked at V hyung then ran to him, "H-hyung!!" thanks lord, haha. "Y/N" she looked at me.

"I don't." I lied.

[Y/N POV]
I just felt like 200 fucking knives stabbed me in the chest. I don't like him but--- WAIT NO I'M JUST CONFUSED OKAY? "I want to go there!" V pointed at a swing. I giggled even though I had a hard time laughing, I walked with them but as usual, Jungkook and I were always the one getting left behind. "You're weird today" "I'm weird everyday" I replied to Jungkook "No I mean like... You're like depressed today" "I said I'm not" I rolled my eyes, I ran to the swing and looked for a vacant seat. Jungkook sat beside me, "Aish these two are broken!" V and Jin whined while pointing at two broken swings beside me and Jungkook. "So I guess we'll all have to be there Namjoon pointed at another swing which had a complete 6 seat just for the remaining members. Now Jungkook and I were left alone, it felt so awkward, I've never felt this awkward with a guy.

[Jungkook POV]
She coughed then looked at me while playing with her fingers, "Hi?" She smiled sweetly we both laughed. I sighed "Hi." I felt the softness of her heart just by that sweet smile. "So about a while ago" she stretched her arms.
---------------------------
[A/N] So I was with my mom again HAHA and idk I didn't liked it, Anyway OH MY GOD 701 VIEWS AND THOSE LIKES ARE JUST--- JUST--- /author-nim dies;