Chapter 19 - Unexpected

While Jungkook and I where walking, the back was silent. We stopped walking and looked at the back, we saw them with grins on their faces except Jimin, he seems so pissed, maybe it's the pizza cuz he only ate one slice HAHAHA. "What's with ya'll?" I asked "You two look together you know" Suga said while grinning "Pfft" I rolled my eyes and we all continued walking.

After a minute of walking, we finally arrived. I ran around while smiling widely, I walked closer to Jungkook "Buy me that" I pointed at a rilakkuma plushie "Why?" He grinned "because I told you to!" I stomped my feet "Fine.." he rubbed his nape and bought me one, I grabbed it from him and hugged it. "HOLY SHIT IT'S SO FLUFEH" I shook it

[Jungkook POV]
I was expecting this to happen, well it did. She's so cute when she plays with plushies, but she's really badass. She ran around the park with the plushie, exploring everything she runs into "Let's go there!!" She pointed at a really creepy looking roller coaster, they groaned since they know that they'll get dizzy, "This got no sweg" Suga said "Just do it for her" I said, we walked towards Y/N.

"I'll pay!" She said with a serious face "Just kidding" she opened the gate and looked for an empty seat, my hyungs went In and look for an empty seat.

[Y/N POV]
I sat in the middle,Jungkook was at my left and Jin was at my right. We put on are seat belts, the operator pressed the green button. "Omg" I hugged the plushie while shaking purposely. Jungkook tilted his head to look up, he closed his eyes.

He's just pretending that he's brave, pfft. Now we were on the top "Okay, I'm a man, I'm a-----" Jin was cut off since the roller coaster went down already "PUT ME DOWN!! WHEN THIS--- AHHHHH" Jin screamed while doing a face, the ride was still going and my hair was all over my face, I raised my hands in the air while laughing out loud "WHY YOU NOT SCARED" Jin grabbed my arm and hugged it. "Stop hugging me!" I said while laughing, we were up again. The roller stopped there, Jin fanned himself again and stopped hugging me. I looked at Jungkook who was sweating really hard. "Hey" I poked him "What" he looked at me. I laughed so hard at his facial expression. The roller coaster went down again, I could hear them screaming at the back "TURN THAT SHIT OFF" Suga yelled while throwing his water bottle to the operator, Jin screamed and hugged my arm again, Jin started doing the sign of the cross and prayed.

Finally the ride has stopped. I hopped out of where I was sitting, I opened the door for them and waited, Suga went out walking like a drunk person. They all went out, I walked an walked, not even noticing that I wasn't in the park anymore, I was somewhere beautiful, I looked at the sunset and smiled. "Boo!" Someone tickled me from behind, I looked around and saw ChoA "What are you doing here?" "Nah I'm lost" she shrugged "Where were you going?, dressed up so.." I looked at her clothes.

"I was gonna go to the Amusement park but I got lost" she pouted "it's just there" I pointed at my right and giggled
---------------------------
Okay I need to calm down, I was really excited in updating this and lol the worst part is----- I don't even know why.