Chapter 4- I rly don't care

I walked with ChoA to the classroom, unfortunately we weren't in the same class, which made me rly sad, I waved goodbye to her and entered the classroom, I saw Jungkook's face enlighten when I entered "Y/N -ah" he whispered, "what do you want now -.-" "nothing" he giggled and pinched my cheeks "Stop doing that, I swear to God I'll punch you in the face" "Calm down" he pouted "Ew" my face was like a crumpled paper after seeing him pout.

"Miss?" The teacher said while looking at me, I stood up "Yes sir?" "Why are you wearing those shoes?" He looked at my shoes, "I didn't know this wasn't allowed, mianhae" I bowed, and sat down. He continued discussing, and told us to answer something in our book. I opened the page and started answering, "Y/N -ah.." Jungkook whispered, "wtf do you want now?" I whispered, "What's the answer at number 5?" "It's -x, -.-" "okay okay", I continued answering but he won't stop bothering me, "Keep.Quiet.Little.Kid" I glared at him "I'm not a----" I pulled a tape out of my bag and attached it on his mouth, I sighed and finished my work, and finally, the bell rang. Schools finally done yaaay! I packed my things and went out.

"Hey you!" A girl pointed me, "Yeah?" I turned around to see her "Why are you talking to Jungkook oppa?!" She yelled, "Because I have a mouth?" People who heard it let out a slight laugh, she was speechless "anything else?" I said, she glared at me "he's mine" "do I care?" I raised an eyebrow and walked away, I saw Jungkook laughing while holding his chin "wtf?" I asked "that was good, HAHAHAHA." he held his stomach while laughing, "lol I'm going home" I said
----------------------
Am I doing good? Omo feel free to comment