Chapter 16 - Creeper

"I look good, pfft" I went outside and locked my door. I ran downstairs to the door and opened it "Wow" Jimin said "I know right" I rolled my eyes "lol just kidding" I went outside and they followed me. "Is it far?" Jin said while fanning himself "Oh no it's not" I looked at him "it's 5000 fucking miles away" I replied in sarcasm, he did a poker face and didn't reply. "Of course it's near" I replied "So you mean we'll just walk?!" Jin squeeled while holding his chest, I nodded while grinning evily. "Don't grin at me, ew." "Ew my ass, you gay" he coughed and walked near me "What did you just call me?" He was halfway raising his shirt, I thinked of an idea. I squeeled and pointed on his shoulders "cockroach!!" "OMG NO" He yelled and ran in place, I was laughing really hard so I just walked to where we could by pizza, they all followed me ofc, after a minute of laughing "Okay I'm done" I said while trying to stand straight "Y/N-ah!" Jungkook yelled and ran to me, but before I could turn around and look at him, he took out his phone and took a picture with me "What the fuck?" I yelled and punched his arm, I snatched his phone and looked at the picture, I have to say, my face was funny but I was mad at him, he came near me and laughed hard "Derp HAHAHAHAHAHA" "Shut up kid" I pulled his hair and continued walking, my beanie was falling so I took it of and fixed it. While I was walking with them, I saw a boy only in his mid twenties "Hey there" he winked, I rolled my eyes and walked away. Jungkook came near me and said "Do you know him?" "Pfft, no" the guy was walking near me and Jungkook, I stopped walking and looked at the guy "what do you need?" "You." He replied while smirking "Well guess what I want" I came near him and tilt my head to see him clearly since he was tall "What" he looked at me "I want you to fucking dissappear" I kicked his stomach and ran with Jungkook and the others. Namjoon was laughing way too hard.

He couldn't even run properly, we stopped at Pizza hut. We were panting like crazy, I bend down while holding my knees "Asshole" I said while panting "That was---" Jungkook panted "Good" he patted my back while panting "Don't touch me" I stood up properly and coughed. I walked inside with them. I groaned when I felt air when I entered, I went back to the door and appreciated the air more "Air~" I said while closing my eyes. When I had enough of air, I went to BTS and ordered with them, Jungkook was about to talk but then I interrupted him "1 big Pepperoni pizza with cheese in the crust,5 potato wedges, and 8 waters" They all looked at me and said "That's a lot Y/N" Jungkook said "Then I'll eat it myself, but---" I looked at them "Ya'll will pay except me" They groaned
--------------------------
Guys I am so so sorry for not updating for a long period of time, I was so busy, mian T^T