Chapter 11 - Curiosity

[Jimin POV]
I scratched my nape and walked right, "Who's the guy?" I asked myself. I scratched my head in curiosity "is it her ex?" I asked myself again, I stomped my foot and entered the shop called 7/11, I looked around,looking for chocolate. I went around the store already but nothing was there, I looked at a man and saw the chocolate in front of him, I waited and waited until he left, I got three of dem chocolates and paid for them. On my way out, I looked at what I bought, "does she like this?" I asked myself "Or maybe.." I giggled and hid one chocolate in my pocket.

I went inside her house and yelled "Y/N-ah!!" "What the fuck do you want" she yelled from upstairs, "Chocolate's here" she didn't reply and just go down immediately, she stole the plastic and ate them while she was sitting on the stairs. I stared at her for a long time, not even noticing the big smile on my face, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow, she looked at my pocket and gasped, I wonder what she saw, "You!!" She yelled and grabbed the chocolate in my pockets,"This" she opened the chocolate "is" she took a bite "mine" she took a bite again, she walked away and said "the room's upstairs, not here" "I know I know" "pfft k" I looked around and for sure, I was smiling like an idiot, I stopped at a picture, it was a polaroid, I looked at it closely and saw Y/N, I was about to hold it but someone called me, I looked at my phone and answer it.
"What do you want Kookie?"
"Let's go to a restaurant with the hyungs!"
I looked around once again
"Should Y/N come?"
"Of course!!" He shouted
"Well alright" I ended the call and yelled "Y/N let's go out!!" "Where!" "Just a restaurant with the hyungs"
[Y/N POV]
I put my uniform back on and brushed my hair, I grab my backpack, and put my converse on again, I went downstairs and yelled "Let's go shortie" I walked outside with him and locked the door, Jimin called Jungkook and said "Where are you?" "At school, duh" "okay! We're coming" he ended the call and called a taxi, we went inside and said "Kyung Hee university" I looked at him and said "Jinks" I stared a little longer and said "k good", I yelled at him and said "do you know arm wrestling?!" I happily asked "tsk, of course" he said trying to act cool, I put my elbow on his lap and said "let's do it then" he smirked and placed his elbow on his lap, I remained relaxed and said "Go" he was sweating already, lol what a kiddie stuff.

"You're weak" I shook my head and beated him, he panted and rested his back on the window, "we're here" the taxi driver said, "aye shortie you pay him" I went out of the taxi and Jimin payed him, he approached me and said "You're so thin yet so strong" he panted, I didn't reply and ran inside, I looked for Jungkook and there he was, talking with his 'hyungs' I hid behind him and tickled him, he squealed like a girl causing me to laugh really loud, I rested my back on one of the lockers, and there I laughed.
--------------------------
91 views? Yayeu I'm happy lol, I'll be more good in writing this time /bows;