Chapter 25 - Confessing

[Y/N POV]
"What about awhile ago?" He asked "You know" I stared at the sunset "I'm sorry for suddenly asking that, that was just really shitty and I'm really sorry I think I made you nervous" He shook his head "Actually.." he looked down while smiling "I l---" "KOOKIE YAH!~" V said while running to Jungkook, I shook my head in annoyance, but I knew why this was happening, I felt like something was stopping me from knowing the truth, but I still didn't care, I wanted the truth. "Taehyung" I glared at him, his eyes widened "A-arachi!" He ran away. I sighed "Well?" I looked at Jungkook, he scratched his nape. "Promise me nothing will change" "I promise" He sighed then reached for my hand. "Y/N" He looked at me then intertwined his fingers with mines, I wanted to pull my hand away but I couldn't.

"I like you"

I gulped then looked around me "I'm kinda hungry" I stood up then walked away from Jungkook.

[Jungkook POV]
I felt so broken, I shouldn't have told her. I grabbed her wrist and asked her "Do you feel the same way?" She looked down, and sighed. "Jungkook" she looked at me and intertwined her fingers with mines. I felt my heart beating so fast, "I can't return the feelings you're having for me" She let go of my hand and walked away

[Y/N POV]
I walked as fast as I could just to get Jungkook out of my sight, I 'brisk walked' until Jungkook was out of sight already. I'm gonna be a little honest here, yes Jungkook IS good looking, he's sweet, but I still don't know what to feel for him. "Y/N!" V tickled me from behind "Where you watching me the whole time?" I smiled "Oh so I guess a kindhearted spirit borrowed Y/N's body" He grinned, I did a serious face then kicked his knee "I guess Y/N's spirit is back" He pretended like tears were coming out of his eyes. "So where are the others?" "I'm lost" he said "you're not lost if I'm here -.-" "Wait where's Jungkook?" My heart started to beat faster again "Th-there" I pointed at the swing where Jungkook and I sat. I followed V, and saw that the others were talking to Jungkook, they seem to be happy, they were laughing and all. "He's faking that smile" V suddenly talked, I looked at V in confusion. "Does Jungkook like anyone?" V's eyes suddenly widened, I raised an eyebrow. He shook his head in disagreement while doing a face, I nodded but I knew he was lying. I sighed "I'm going home" I walked to where they all were then smiled widely "Y/N!" They yelled while smiling, except Jungkook. "Hey listen I'll go home already, okay?" They all nodded, I smiled at all of them, but I stared at Jungkook "Bye Jungkook" I slightly smiled, I walked away slowly, and they were all silent at the back. After walking, I knew that they weren't behind me already, so I talked to myself again. "What's wrong with me?" "No no why am I like this?!" "I don't know why why why do I feel like this!!!!!" "What is up with me~" "NO I'M JUST CONFUSED, NO NO NO" "I feel so bad why is that" "Okay I DIDN'T REJECT HIM" "HOLY SHIT I DID!!!!!" "I can't return the feel---- ABLAHBLAHBLAH NO NO NO" I ran inside my housed then went upstairs to my room.
---------------------------
[A/N]
Omg hai yiz yiz Suga's wifeu is hireu, HAHA OMAGA IM SO HAPPY RN GUISE I DON'T NOW WHY BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE CHOCOLATE TO BE HAPPY AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, seriously now, thank you guys so much for being with me all the time, this is actually my first time writing a story HAHA, I just really wanted to say thank you for waiting even though I update so late and thank you--- THANK YOU for reading my stories, Author-nim loves you all :">