Chapter 8 - The Beat

Another day, pfft. I feel like I don't wanna go already, but I can't cuz, who dafuq knows?, I sat down my bed and grabbed my phone to look at the time, "7:4---" my eyes widened knowing that I'm late, "MOTHER OF FUCK" I grabbed my towel and went straight to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and went out the bathroom. I started putting my clothes on with my shoes, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, "You're la--" I cut my mom of by banging the door while I was going out.

I ran as fast as I could while I was buttoning my polo, combing my hair by hand and putting my backpack at my shoulders, I ran inside the University, looking for my classroom, I went inside, I was surprised to see no one in the classroom, I looked at the clock inside "5:15" "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I looked at my phone '8:16' I groaned and sat on my chair rubbing my forehead, "Good Morning! Y/N" I wasn't sure who its was, so I opened my eyes, it was Suga, I sighed "Morning" i said with a forceful smile.

"Lol, you look depressed" he said while laughing, I glared at him to know that I was serious af, "okay srsly what happened? " "someone fucking changed the time in my phone" "Aww" he threw his bag to his place and sat down, "Where's ChoA?" He asked, I smirked and nodded "Why do you want to know?" "Uh? She's my friend?" I nodded again "alright" "are we all in the same class?" I asked "Jungkook and Namjoon hyung is here" "only them?" "Yes" while we were talking, someone kicked the door and said "Good Morning!!" It was Namjoon.

"Good Morning" Suga replied, "what with the face, y/n?" He pinched my cheeks "Stop.Doing.That" I glared at him, "calm down ._." He placed his bag in front of me and sat down, I went outside the room and wandered outside, I sighed "Y/N!!" Before I could turn around to ser who it was, the person has already clinged to me. I looked back to see a cheerful ChoA, haha. "Good Morning" I sighed "Looks like y/n has a problem, kekekeke~" "ChoA do you like Jungkook?" I unexpectedly asked ChoA, she looked down while her cheeks were turning red, "Do you?" She nodded in response, I smirked and teased her "Ayiee~" I tickled her, "Stop that!!" She giggled and took a step backward from me.

"Morning Y/N" Jimin greeted me with a smile and walked away. "Does he like you ouo" ChoA asked, "I don't know?, pfft, with this face?, srsly?" I pointed my face while raising an eyebrow "well we don't know!" She walked away with her bag "bye!!" She waved. I went inside my classroom, surprised to see all of my classmates in their seats, but, still happy cuz the teacher's not yet here. I saw Namjoon and Suga playing arm wrestling, I smirked and walked near them "Can I join?" I lift my sleeves up and tied my hair, "are you kidding me?" Namjoon laughed while looking down, "No" "alright" Suga transferred seats, and I sat down on his, I rested my arms on the table waiting for Namjoon.

"Game" he said, I played with all my strength, I looked him in the eye with a smirk, satisfied to see that we was sweating and turning red like a tomato. I took a deep breath and beated him, everyone in the room went silent when they heard the loud 'boom' Namjoon and I created when we were playing, "Damn" Suga whispered

[Jungkook POV]
"I think I'm late, no no no" I ran and ran as fast as I could, I kicked the door and I was satisfied to hear that they were all silent, I went to my seat and sat down, "Hi" I greeted Y/N "Yeah?" She looked at me "why are they so silent?" I asked, she smirked while laughing "I don't know" I called Suga hyung, "Hyung what happened?" "Y/N did something" "what is it?" "She beated Namjoon, like damn that got swaeg" I giggled that's awesome, I groaned asi felt someone hit me hard af at my head, I looked around to see Y/N glaring at me while crossing her arms.
-------------------------------
Hai HAHA I'm so happy that this story I'm writing has been receiving likes and reads, I hope you'll promote this to people you know, thank you, btw for ph fans, may rp kayo? Lol.