Chapter 12 - Jealous or?..

"You gay---AHAHAHAHA" I continued laughing, "I'm not gay -.-" he replied. "Well make me believe" I blew his face, he closed his eyes and peeked , I sticked my tongue out and made funny faces in front of him, he wasn't laughing "why the fuck are you not laughing -.-" he couldn't hold it in any more so he let it go, I hit his head and yelled "you don't do that to y/n!!!" He was still laughing "okay okay!" "Should we go?" Namjoon said. "Yeah.. I guess we should" Suga replied , they all looked at each other and grinned, "Steak and Shake!~" they all said in a happy manner.

"Pfft" I crossed my arms and just followed them, Jimin placed his arm around me and said "Why so sad?" I glared at him and punched his stomach, he laughed while in pain. I tied my hair carelessly and slide my sleeves up, "get up shortie" I told Jimin. He chased me and said "Let's go to them!" He pointed his hyungs. "K" I coldly replied, I ran to them and wrapped my arms around Namjoon and Suga, "Niggughs!!" I hit there head slightly, Namjoon scratched his head and remained silent.

"Y/N, such a bully" Suga said, "Awww, get used to it kiddo" I poked his cheeks. I went down with them and ran to they're van, "Sup bald driver!!" I high fived with they're driver and he just laughed. I went at the back and there I sat. They all went in, Jimin and Jungkook we're beside me. I opened my phone and texted Nana "Hey bitch where you at?" "Home? Pfft" "kbye" "bye" I seenzoned her and played games instead, Flappy bird, pfft nothing's shittier than flappy bitch.I tapped and tapped keeping my eyes close to the phone, Jungkook bumped me on purpose and giggled.

"FAHKK!!" I dropped my phone on my forehead, "You fu---" Jimin was blocking me from pulling Jungkook's hair "Bad" Jimin giggled, Jungkook darted his tongue out and squinted his eyes, I glared at him and waited a little while. I waited for a minute and smirked, I tickled Jimin several times, so now's the chance to pull Jungkook's hair!!, I pulled his hair and he groaned, Jimin laughed and stayed at the corner. I tickled Jungkook dozen times, I didn't even realize that he was looking at me already, I stopped tickling him and stared at him for a good 5 seconds, I suddenly made a funny face which causes him to spit at me while laughing, I wiped my face using my hand and slapped Jungkook slightly. "Cuz you gotta take back what's yours -.-" I sat down and still made fun of Jungkook.

[Jimin POV]
I looked at Jungkook and Y/N they seem to have fun, I sighed. I whispered to myself "I wish someone would just tell her how I really feel"
-------------------------
HAI ._. so yeah I have school again TT 110 views FTW GUYS!! I am SOOOO darn heeeppyeu