Chapter 21 - Dream

I took a bath, thinking of everything that happened, my head suddenly ached, I felt cold, so I turned off the shower and went out of the toilet imidiately. I was shaking, I wrapped my towel around me and went outside of my bathroom. I put my clothes on and dried my hair, I was shivering to death, I combed my hair while drying it. I sniffed and sniffed, I already knew I had a fever but I didn't care, I never really cared for my self, I just do bullshit and stuff. I went to my closet and looked for a small towel, I went to the bathroom and soaked the towel in hot water. I squeezed it and folded it into four.

I went back to my room and lied down, I placed the towel on my head, I pulled the blanket and placed it on me. I felt warm, I felt like I was fine. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
------------------------
I opened my eyes, it was morning, I looked around me and saw Jungkook, I poked his cheeks and covered my body with the blanket, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me "Oh--- J-jagi!! You're awake!" He smiled "Nae! I am" "where you awake still a while ago?" "No! Just now" I giggled, he looked at me and placed his face near to mines, I closed my eyes and neared my head to his
--------------------------
I yelled and stood up, I looked around me, it was morning, "it's a dream, holy shit" I lied down again "that's not gonna fucking happened!!" I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom, I washed my mouth with water for 3 times. "N-never" I wiped my mouth, my phone suddenly ringed. I jumped in fright thinking it was Jungkook, I peeked to see who it was. My eyes widened in knowing that it was Jungkook. I didn't want to pick it up, but I had to, I didn't want him to feel like I'm ignoring him, I coughed and calmed down before answering it.
"Yeah?" I said
"Good Morning Cold little girl!"
"Don't call me little, I swear im gonna chop you"
"Well... look outside your window!"
I looked outside my window and saw BTS while grinning, I opened the window and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED?" "WE MISSED HEARING CURSE WORDS!" Jimin yelled back while laughing "WELL WHY DON'T YOU RECORD THIS AND LISTEN TO IT AT HOME" "WE WANTED TO HEAR IT PERSONALLY!" He yelled back again, I looked at every single one of them, but my eyes only stopped at one person--- and that is Jungkook.

I waved at him and raised my middle finger with a wide smile, he smiled widely at me and waved back
---------------------------
So im crying right now and---- I don't know why :(( I'm just really really sad~