Chapter 15 - Into My House

[Jungkook POV]
I looked at her face and whispered "Should I confess?" I sighed "maybe it's too early.." "Or maybe you won't feel the same.." I looked away and asked the driver "We there yet?" "Almost, why don't you wake them up already" "Alright" I looked at Y/N again, I scratched my nape. "Y/N-ah" I shook her, I thinked of something to say "I HAVE CHOCOLATE, Y/N" her eyes went wide "WHERE WHERE WHERE?!" I laughed and said "Just Kidding" "This is why I hate you =_=" she said

[Y/N POV]
Well imma tell you this right now, one of my achievements in life is to KILL THIS FREAKING BASTARD "Where here" Baldie driver said, I looked around me and saw that the others were still sleeping, I laughed, I thinked on what to do and yelled "WAKE UP!!" Since Namjoon was shocked, he bumped his head on the top of the car, he groaned so loud that he woke his members up "HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed and slapped Jungkook's legs, "Omg I'm so so---" I stopped since I was still laughing, Jungkook giggled and opened the door. He went out and so did I, I ran to the door and said "Wanna come in?" They all looked at each other and nodded, I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

They all went in and looked around "Wooww.." they all said. I dropped my bag on the sofa and went upstairs while removing my neck tie, "Mom!!" I yelled "What?" I saw her lying down watching TV on her bed, "My friends are here" "Ok good, who are they?" "Boys" I lied down on her bed, her eyes grew large. "BOYS?!" She whispered almost like yelling, "Yeah" I looked at her "Boys" she rubbed her forehead and said "Okay" I went downstairs again and saw them sitting down on the couch "Who told you to sit tho" I said while grabbing my neck tie, they all stood up and said "Sorry" "pfft, I was just kidding" they sat down again and made themselves at home, "Do you want anything to eat, drink or?.." I asked them "We just ate" they replied "Pfft, k" I punched the arm of Suga and said "I'm gonna sit, get out" he groaned while moving a little far.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, when I turned it on, a ghost appeared on the TV. I laughed when I heard Jin scream like a girl "Omg HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed really hard and hold my stomach, Jin scratched his nape and whispered "Well that wasn't too manly" again, I focused on the movie, I didn't even realize that my hand was about to intertwine with Suga's already "Oh shit" I moved my hand away "Sorry" I focused on the movie again. After an hour of finishing the movie, I looked around and saw Suga asleep "Does he sleep anywhere?" I asked them, they all looked at me together and said "Anywhere." I nodded and looked away, I stood up the sofa and stretched while yawning "No school tomorrow bitches" they all laughed "Let's order pizza, tho" V looked at me and said "PIZHA!!" "Bitch its, 'Pizza' 'PEETZA" "Oke oke, PEETZHA!" "You know what I have a more satisfying idea!" "What is it?" "And that is for you to shut up -.-"

I put on my shoes, went upstairs and told my mom that I'm gonna go out with them to buy something, I went inside my room and locked it. I grabbed my polo, and put on my leggings. My shoes were on already and I honestly didn't care if it would get dirty. I tied my hair and put on a red beanie, I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and said "I look good, pfft" I unlocked my door and went outside.
---------------------------
Okay so now my nose hurts like-- REALLY!! idk why but-- omg I need chocolate, guise TT