Chapter 10 - The Return

[Y/N POV]
"Going out?" Jimin looked at me "Pfft, no" "let's go somewhere!" "But wh---" He pulled me and ran with me outside the University "wtf" I yelled "I'll take you somewhere you've never been" he smiled while running, "Pfft, the canal?" He stopped at somewhere I LITERALLY didn't know "where the fuck did you take me, gay -.-" he smiled and looked around "Okay?" "this is we're we'll stay" he laughed "wtf?" "I made sandwiches with jams! I stole Namjoon hyung's" "You're a bad, short gay kid -.-" "I'm not gay T^T" "lol fuck you, I want coffee bruh" I walked away

But he stopped me and grabbed my wrist "Don't go" pfft, he WAS serious. "Lol, just come with me nigga" I pulled him and ran away, "aren't you tired?" He said "we just started running, little fucko" I stopped at somewhere?.. somewhere ftw I don't even know, all I know that it's a fuckin coffee shop "You" I pushed him using a finger "are a kid" I pushed him out of my way and entered the coffee shop, I went straight to the cashier and said "Frappuccino" I gave my money and he asked me "Name?" "Y/N" he wrote my name on the plastic and gave me the coffee.

"You ordered already?" Jimin pouted "lol stop pouting you ain't cute" I ignored him and looked for a seat, while I was drinking my coffee I noticed something.. a familiar voice, I turned around and saw--- Youngjae ma nigga -.-, he looked at me too, and we just stared at each other, he came near me while scratching his nape "Uh..Hi?" I looked away and said "Who dafuq are you" "stop pretending like you don't know me.." "k what do you want?" I looked at him "forgive me please Y/N" "fuck off" I pushed him and walked outside with Jimin "What hap---" "Y/N-ah!!" Youngjae grabbed my wrist.

"I know you still love me" he panted, I looked at Jimin and intertwined my fingers with his, Jimin looked at me. "You see him?" I looked at Youngjae, "he's my boyfriend" "H-he's not!!" "He is." I rolled my eyes and walked away with Jimin, but still holding hands with him since I know that nigga will be checking on us at the back, I ran to a taxi and sat down inside with Jimin, he was looking down while playing with his fingers, I smirked knowing he was feeling awkward "You!"I yelled and pointed at him,he looked at me with big eyes and lol with that I know he's fucking scared.

"Pfft,don't worry I will NEVER.EVER.LIKE YOU" he looked at me and laugh,"you're hungry" he giggled "fuck off" I glared at him, the taxi stopped at my house,"wanna come in shortie?"I asked "yeah sure" I opened the door and went inside, "I want chocolate" I threw my bag at the couch and stretched "okay ill buy you but first gimme money" I looked at him and laughed "you buy me,but I'm not gonna give you money" he scratched his nape and went outside "oh and the store's just at the right" he looked at me and left.
---------------------------
Pfft sarreh for updating rly late niggughz OnO I was soooooo busy with my school but anw bs is not important.