Chapter 5-Meeting them

"Can we go to starbucks? Ouo" he said "bruh that's coffee" "and" I pushed him slightly "You're a kid" "I'm.not.a.kid" "oh yeah? Prove it kiddo", he carried me and I was yelling like crazy "OMF--- PUT ME DO---" I was lost in his eyes, he was looking at me as well, I snapped out and said "Put me down" he let go of me, and yelled "Hyungs!!" "Maknae-ah~" they all replied and hugged him, "Well who's this?" A guy wearing a unicorn beanie said, "it's Y/N, the rudest" He said, I glared at him "Y/N-ah,I'm Hoseok" he hugged me tight "wu--- get-- off.. of m" "Let's be friends" he stopped hugging me "okay?" I had thoughts in my mind like 'what a weird way to introduce to someone' 'Ha, GAYSHIT' "Hyungs! Introduce yourselves" he said "I'm Namjoon" "I'm Suga" he did a piece sign using his fourth finger and pinky, "I'm Jin" "Hai, I'm Taehyung" "And I'm Jimin"

"Let's go shopping! I heard they had pink Gucci's for sale!!" Jin said
"Aniyo, I want to go to starbucks" Jungkook said, I went a little back while they we're all talking, I looked at my watch, but I felt someone getting close to me "Hey" I looked up and saw Jimin "Hi" I smiled "do you want to go with us?" "Yeah sure" I soon realized that we were walking slowly "how old are you?" He asked "I'm 19" "you're so beautiful" he giggled, I didn't even realize I was blushing "Jimin! Y/N! Let's go!" We both ran and went outside with them, "Ladies first" Taehyung said while opening the door for me, "thank you" I got inside then they all went in as well, I looked down as I was slightly blushing knowing that I was with boys who are too famous for me, the driver opened the radio, my face enlightened when I heard my favorite song 'Post To Be' they all sang together, "sing Y/N!" Rapmon said, they all went silent waiting for me to sing, now that I have more confidence, I sang "If your chick come close to me, she ain't goin home when she post to be, I'm getting money like I'm post to be, I'm getting money like I'm post to be" I smiled at them.

They all looked at each other with grins on their faces, Suga looked at me, he closed his eyes shut, smiled widely and held two thumbs up while his head shaking, I laughed so hard the driver even looked at me, soon, we arrived at Seoul Mall, Finally -.- the smell of chocolate, I opened the door and ran inside with them, I immediately went to the market area, I looked and looked for chocolate-- and finally! Found them, I got 3 of Galaxy Chocolates *v*, I walked to the cashier and payed, I looked around and they weren't with me, I giggled and paid. I walked out with my chocolates and ate one of them, "Y/N!!" Jin yelled, "We thought you were lost" they all panted, "Sorry, I wanted chocolate, that's why" I took a bite and chewed noisily, they all looked at me, I walked away.

[Jimin POV]
"She's weird" I said, "Very" Taehyung continued, "do I like her?" I wandered, "stop asking us, ask yourself" Taehyung said, "Hey Y/N wait up!!" I ran to her

[Namjoon POV]
"I guess a one-sided love is starting to be built, HAHAHA" I said

----------------------------------
See the fetus on the side T^T cuties ftw, btw do you like it? /grin; ohohohoho, Ciao.