Chapter 8

"The Miya twins are your brothers!?" Kai shouted excitedly, although Semi had to pull herself together not to question her about Atsumu. "Yes." , it only came from Hanabi and was grabbed by Kai's shoulders. "Tell me everything!"

"No." Hanabi said, took his hands away and wanted to leave the hall. "Hey, girl!" Tanji said, causing her green eyes to slide to him. "I hate it when girls are seen or present at training. But for you, I'll make an exception and take you as manager."

"But coach, we've never had a female manager." said Semi. 'Then she will be the first!'

Hanabi thought for a moment before she started to smile. "Not interested but thanks." she replied and was looked at in disbelief. "How...you don't want to?" Kai asked a little sadly, which made Tendou laugh and sing to himself. "Weren't you listening to her? She said she didn't like volleyball."

"Didn't think you were listening, Tendou." said Semi to him. "I was just wondering why she thought you were bad." , grinned the red-haired man. "There you have it, then." , Hanabi grinned, grabbed Mitsuri by her hand and disappeared from that building.

"Wait a minute...Hanabi, why didn't you tell me about your brothers?" she wanted to know. "You got it. I'm already popular with the boys. Besides, how bad would it get if everyone knew who I was related to?"

Mitsuri thought briefly. "You wouldn't have any peace, right?" "Exactly, because then the girls wouldn't leave me alone anymore and might want to take advantage of me. I had enough of that in elementary school." Hanabi explained, remembering the day she cried. Her brothers had comforted her then. "I see. But another question. Which club are you actually going to?"

"Well, there are some that are good. For example, in the cooking club I could learn a lot for the future. But the book club could also be interesting because I used to enjoy reading and there are certainly exciting books here." , Hanabi thought and exhaled. "But if I'm honest, I'd like to go to the art club too."

"It all sounds good. But why art?" Mitsuri asked curiously. "Nah, because I like drawing. According to my mother, I never put the pen down. When I think about it, I miss it."

Mitsuri laughed quietly. "Just because you used to paint, do you want to go to this club?" "Not only. But I think it won't be as tiring as a lot of other things. Besides, my drawings aren't that bad." , Hanabi laughed along and had actually decided to go to this club.