Chapter 10

Wakatoshi Ushijima had actually managed to convince Hanabi Miya to stay at this club for a week, which had quite astonished his comrades. Even though he didn't know about many things, he had known exactly how to calm Hanabi down and at least give her a trial period. Well, it was only a week but it was better than nothing.

She sat on the bench immediately after the deal because she had nothing to do anyway. Well, actually she would be at the art club now but what should she do now?

Since the players were having a practice game among themselves, Hanabi looked closely at each one of them. At the same time, she grabbed her notepad and started scribbling in it.

"Hey, girl! What's this supposed to be?!" Tanji asked, slightly irritated. "I do what is asked of me." Hanabi said confused and noticed Akira sitting over her shoulder. "You draw?"

"What!?" grumbled the old man, interrupting the training again. "Calm down.." the blonde mumbled and breathed out. Just as the players gathered, Hanabi finished.

"Even if I don't really feel like doing it all, I just can't watch you." , Hanabi began. "That's why I drew each of you with a sketch in this notebook."

"Huh?" Semi asked curiously, looking at his picture. Admittedly, he was really good looking. "But there's a reason for that. I've painted all of your body flaws a little darker. It's a mistake, so to speak." Hanabi explained and simply pressed the magazine into Tanji's hands.

"Before you continue playing, you should train your body. And I don't just mean endurance." she said and looked at Wakatoshi who just looked at her monotonously. So she noticed that his legs were in good shape?

"But why did you darken several places on me?" asked Semi. "You're too clumsy to be a passer. If the ball almost hits the ground, you won't be able to react quickly enough with your current body mobility."

"Huh?" it came straight away, which is why Hanabi exhaled in annoyance and stood up before taking a ball in her hand. "Come on, stand up." , she demanded and stood on the other side and shot the ball over so that Semi could receive it. "That was easy." , he grins. "Yeah, but now you take it on before it hits the ground." said Hanabi and shot the next ball over.

Semi waited a little longer this time and crouched down slightly when the ball was almost on the ground, swayed and fell on his ass. "You see. If you and your ankles were a little more flexible, you could have accepted down there too." Now I understood what Semi meant by that.

"So? What's that good for?" Wakatoshi asked, not really finding it a good idea to learn something like that. "To get to Atsumu. He can also receive the ball from the lowest point." Yes, he really could. Before Hanabi came to this school, he had happily told her about it during the holidays and demonstrated it with Osamu. "I see..," the ace said thoughtfully. Maybe with this tip you could really be able to accept every ball.