𝟎𝟏. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐘, but the smile on Sofia's face was like sunshine and daisies

𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐘, but the smile on Sofia's face was like sunshine and daisies. She had two big suitcases in both her hands, as she walked up to the reception of her hotel. Sofia has never been in Germany, but it made her excited to film in a whole different place than she is used to. The receptionist handed Sofia the keycard for her hotelroom. It only took a couple of minutes to find her room on the second floor of the hotel. Sofia placed her suitcases neatly in the corner of the room, and her bag on her bed.

This was her home for a couple of weeks, until they have to film in Poland. She was happy that the first couple of days were just table reads, or practicing the songs. She had already decided to sing all the songs live. Sofia knew the outcome would be better if she sang live, luckily the directors thought so too.

Before she got casted for her role as Lucy Gray, she had a lot of chemistry reads. Most of them didn't feel like the tension Lucy and Coriolanus should have. Sofia read the book after it came out, she loved every single book and watched the movies so many times, she lost count. But one day she got called in for a table read, they already said he was perfect for the role, but they wanted to see if the couple had chemistry together. A man with most beautiful grey eyes walked in. He had a tired look on his face and his hair was a little messy. He looked like he had a big night the day before.

It worked out for him. He got the role after their chemistry read together. Sofia didn't really know what to think about it. He showed up messy to his final chemistry test and still nails it. She introduced herself, but the name belonging to the man "Tom Blyth" didn't care. It was like he wanted to get out of the room, if there was some toxic air around. Sofia wondered since then if he was gonna be like that while filming. She refused to kiss someone with an attitude.

Sofia quickly took a shower before, she had to leave to practice her songs. She put on a grey sweater and some blue jeans, her light grey shoes topping and long coat topping her outfit. Sofia took her black handbag with her and went out the door. She was invited to a studio close by. It didn't take her long to arrive there. Dave Cobb will help Sofia produce the song, and tell her how to perform them in the movie.

"It's so good to finally meet you ms. Wilson." A big smile on David's face. She shook his hand and returned the compliment.

"Let's get you started." He says after talking with Sofia for a while. David wanted Sofia to start with hanging tree, it was gonna be a different way then in the first hunger games movies. After singing the song and couple of times, and taking notes on how to perform it well live, they continued with Pure as the drive snow.

"I've never heard a voice as incredible as yours." He says when Sofia came out of the recording booth. David gave her some homework on the other songs she has to perform, and asked her to send him the videos of her singing the songs, so he could give her feedback on that.

Sofia left the studio soon after. It was already getting darker. She forgot that it was an hour later in Europe. Sofia has been living her whole life in England and doesn't know any better. She walked back to her hotel, and arrived not even five minutes later. When she walked in the lobby, there stood a familiar face. He had a blonde buzzcut, but the eyes gave his identity away. Tom was staying in the same hotel as hers. He didn't notice her walking until the receptionist said hello, to Sofia.

She got a nod from him and he went back talking to the receptionist. He was definitely still acting like before. Sofia took the stairs to the second floor, and immediately crashed onto her bed. The traveling and practicing got the best of her. Sofia got up to remove her makeup and brush her teeth. She changed into some shorts and a sweater because of the cold. Mixed feelings creeping in her thoughts, she wondered how it all was gonna be on set, or the table read with Tom.

The day got the best of her, and Sofia fell asleep. Her alarm set early for her meeting the next day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSTAGRAM
@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

INSTAGRAM@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

●○

Like by @thehungergames and 50,307 others

@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯: beautiful Berlin

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@user038: are you there for acting?

@peakyfan: are filming another season with peakyblinders?
@user02937: no they finished filming the last season a year ago.

@hunterschafer: so excited to see you!!
@sofiawilson: me too!

@random: didn't she star in peaky blinders?

@thehungergames: 👀

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...

@𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 @𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨
@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AUTHOR SPEAKS!

Ahh! So excited to be writing this story!! Thank you for the sweet messages on the first part. I'm thinking of a double plot;) So it'll be a long ride, be ready!!

Have a good day!!
Please vote and comment I would appreciate it so much<3