𝟏𝟑. 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

SOFIA BREATHED TROUGH HER NOSE, trying to get all of the oxygen in the room into her lungs. Her hands were shaking, and she kept tapping her heel against the floor. The premiere in Berlin made it all real, and it gave Sofia probably the most anxiety she's ever had. She wondered where Tom was. Sofia had to wait for him behind some big curtain, because they had to make their big entrance as a "couple".

It didn't bother Sofia anymore faking the relationship. She had a lot of fun with Tom at his apartment in Brooklyn, and on their way to Berlin as well. He's helped her a lot in the past few days, not only giving her a place to sleep, but also helping her with the anxiety. He doesn't know that, because Sofia didn't tell him in New York.

A warm feeling filled Sofia's stomach when someone massages her shoulders. Her anxiety easing away immediately.

"They're just unknown people with a camera, we don't have to see them after tonight." Tom tries to reassure the girl. "If you overcome this, we'll get take out after this." Sofia laughs at his plan.

"Only if you pinky promise." Sofia turns around, facing Tom. She offers her pinky waiting for him to intertwine his with hers. He puts a hand on Sofia's lower back after their promise, guiding her towards the red carpet.

They separate next to each other so the paparazzi could take individual pictures. Sofia felt her anxiety slightly coming back. But the presence of Tom made her feel at ease. Tom eventually makes his way to Sofia. His hand back on her lower back, and a kiss planted on her head. After some professional poses, they did what they wanted. Tom put his arms around Sofia's waist, acting like they made prom pictures. Sofia forgot there were even pictures taken of her. It was just her and Tom having fun together.

"Can we have a kiss from the happy couple?" One photographer asked the two. Sofia turned towards Tom, now facing each other.

The two of them both got closer for a kiss, only know Sofia took initiative. She had her hands around his neck and slightly stood on her toes to reach his height. It wasn't a hungry kiss like the last two, but a more passionate kiss between the two. It felt more real between them. A slight color of red creeped onto Sofia's cheeks. She was blushing. She pulled away from the kiss, a smile on her face and a surprised one on Tom's. He didn't expect that initiative from her.

TOM AND SOFIA SAT ON BED both still in their formal outfits. Their fast food spread across the bed for them to eat. He kept his promise to her.

Tom noticed the slight blush on her cheeks at the red carpet. Even when he put his arm around her waist, she blushed or a twitch from their contact. For Sofia it felt like lightning was inside of her when he made contact, and fire when her cheeks turned red. It felt unusual but incredible for some reason.

"I can't imagine that your suit is comfortable." Sofia laughed. He still wore his whole suit from the premiere. It was all black, the thing that wasn't was his necklace.

"Because your long dress is so comfortable? The dress is literally tightly wrapped around you." Tom exclaimed. It was true, the dress was tight and long, so moving around was hard. Sofia was just happy that her heels were finally off.

"It does look good on you." Tom admires her dress again. The top was black and the bottom was a bright color of red, which matched the color of her lips. You could see a little bit op lipstick on Tom's cheek, which she only just noticed sitting next to him.

"You have some lipstick on your cheek." Sofia tries to remove the red colour of his cheek. It wasn't that much luckily, because it wouldn't come off. "We might have a slight problem, it isn't coming off." While Sofia is still trying to remove the lipstick, Tom watches her every move, just admiring the girl.

"Why not make it even?" He says.

"What do you mean? Colour your whole face red?" The question confused the girl.

"I mean it like this." Tom grabs the side of Sofia's face pulling her closer to him. Their lips connect with each other for the second time tonight. But this time not for the paparazzi, it is for themselves only.

Sofia grabs ahold of his hair as his hands travel down to her lower back again. Oh, how she loved the feeling of his hands around her. Sofia travels her lips over to his cheeks and down his neck "to make it even." As Tom called it. Red marks left on his face everywhere.

"I think you still missed a spot on my lips." Tom exclaims. Sofia goes from his neck back to his lips, she moves her body on top of his lap to be closer. Tom lowers down on his back, Sofia still in the same position. Tom felt Sofia laugh against his lips, was she laughing?

Tom looks at her confused. "I'm sorry, I enjoy it but it's just not what I expected tonight." Sofia covers her laugh trying to be serious again. "The red looks good on you though."

"I didn't expect it either, but I don't regret this."

"I don't regret it for a second." Sofia says.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!Yes I am blessing you with another post!!Get ready everyone, it's finally beginning

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
Yes I am blessing you with another post!!
Get ready everyone, it's finally beginning...

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to comment and vote <3