𝟏𝟓. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰

A SKI TRIP WAS JUST what Sofia needed after het busy schedule full of events. She came to the idea to go on the trip with a group of people from the cast. Rachel was invited as well, because she became a good friend to most of the cast. Josh wanted to find the perfect hotel for everyone, but also decided to add room arrangements, so everyone had a roommate.He of course shared his room with Rachel, and put Sofia with Tom in a room.

It didn't bother Sofia, because she had shared a room with him back in London. "Okay, get your suitcases to your rooms and we'll meet downstairs in half an hour." Josh told the group. Tom and Sofia grabbed their suitcases and went up with the elevator. Their room was nice and clean, it was a two person bed. As Sofia had already expected it to be.

"I'm already tired from the flight, how does Josh expect that we can ski a whole afternoon?" Sofia groans as she lays down on the bed. Tom stands in front of her, trying to get her to sit up again.

"We don't have to ski all day, if you're tired after an hour of skiing,we can go drink something and wait for the others." He suggests. Sofia stands up and puts her arms around him. "Let's change into our ski outfits." He places a soft kiss on her lips and goes to his suitcase.

Sofia goes over to her suitcase and grabs her clothes. She goes into the bathroom to get ready and change. She grabbed her phone, hotel key and wallet and put them in her jacket.

"I got everything I need for today, do you have everything?" Sofia asks Tom. He nods and gets up from the bed, where he was waiting on her.
"I like your hair a little to the side." Sofia parted his hair more to one side. "You're ready now."

"You're happy that I didn't keep it blonde and buzzed?" He asked, opening the door of their room. They went back with the elevator downstairs.

"Yes and no, I'm just happy that the pink hair is gone." Sofia was horrified when thinking about it. On the last day of set he dyed his hair pink and it didn't look good to Sofia. "Brown hair suits your eyes better I think." His eyes were as blue as clear water.

"Finally the love birds showed up." Rachel yelled to the two. They still didn't know that "this" was fake and just a stunt. Only Tom and Sofia knew about whatever is going on between them.

The ski slope was a five minute walk from the hotel, so they got there fairly quick. The group fitted their ski equipment, almost everyone went on ski's but Tom and Josh. They bought a ticket for the ski lift and went up to the mountain. Sofia has been skiing since she was young, so she luckily didn't have to take a lesson, like some of the group.

"Alright let's go everyone!!" Sofia yelled to the group. Some held the same speed, but some others went their way, just like Tom and Sofia. Tom was quite good in snowboarding, they had a lot of fun going down the slopes.

After a while, Sofia was done with skiing for the day, and as promised, Tom went to get a drink with her until the group was done skiing.

INSTAGRAM

●○

@rachelzegler and 350,208 others liked @sofiawilson: our fun little ski trip

@sofiawilson: our fun little ski trip

@tomblyth: I didn't know you took that photo of me.

@rachelzegler: does he have stickers on his hat? Lol

@joshandresrivera: how does this man have such blue eyes?
@sofiawilson: I'm so jealous of his eyes, I literally can't
@tomblyth: you can stare at my eyes all day long if you want
@sofiawilson: you think I didn't already?

@fan02: a cast ski trip? So fun!!

@tbosasfann: love to see that you hang out after the premieres!!

View more comments...

AFTER A LONG DAY OF SKIING everyone was knackered, and wanted to go to their rooms after dinner

AFTER A LONG DAY OF SKIING everyone was knackered, and wanted to go to their rooms after dinner. Tom and Sofia game of cards in their room, to kill some boredom before sleeping.

"No, you can't do that!!" Sofia yelled at Tom. He clearly cheated as Sofia thought. "Take back your card and grab another." She gives him is old card and waits for him to grab a new one.

"What do I get when I win?" He says.

"Whatever you want." Sofia throws a card on. "And what if I win?" She asks him.

"Whatever you want princess." Tom throws on another card, they go on for five minutes but Tom wins in the end of the game. "Now I get what I want." He says.

"And that is?" Sofia asked confused.

"You."

"What?"

Tom grabs Sofia by her arm so she came closer to him. He softly grabs her by her chin and gives her a peck on the lips. Sofia grabs Tom by his face, pulling him closer to her, and so she could deepen the kiss. They depart from the kiss.

"You didn't mean like-"

"Oh no, not like that. I just meant to be with you tonight." Sofia is relieved that he didn't more. She wasn't ready at all for that right now, she wanted to know what this between them even meant, and not just go for it.

"Well, if we get ready now, you'll get some more kisses before sleep." Sofia gets up from the bed and walks into the bathroom. Leaving Tom with a big smile on his face.

AUTHORS SPEAKS!!
Two posts in a day baby!! Hope you enjoy
Please vote and comment <3