𝟐𝟔. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Tom has been wonderful, he had an amazing apartment and she was with him almost everyday

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Tom has been wonderful, he had an amazing apartment and she was with him almost everyday. Sofia had started picking up her work in New York and has gotten more opportunities than she had back in London.

So it came naturally that the two would officially move in together after a couple of weeks. Tom had asked her the question after Sofia complained that some of her stuff was still in her old apartment back in London.

Tom knew that Sofia wouldn't return back to her old apartment for reasonable reasons, so he decided to take flight to London and got all of the necessary stuff from her apartment. In the meanwhile Sofia stopped her lease on the apartment and had movers remove the furniture from the apartment, so she could sell all of it. She didn't want to have any memory in their apartment of that terrible night.

After a few days Tom came back to Brooklyn and had a suitcase full of Sofia's belongings. She looked through the suitcase immediately after he got home. Most of it was all clothing or sentimental jewellery, Tom told Sofia that he had thrown away the clothes she had worn that night. They were still placed on the bathroom floor since then. He also told her that every kind of furniture was removed from the apartment and that she would get the notification from the movers soon.

Sofia was relieved that it was over. She lived in one of the biggest cities with the man she loves desperately, and is doing a lot of fun work events.

She had been auditioning for a while for many different roles, but she is left with call backs for a while.

In such a short time span, Sofia's life has changed for the better and she was grateful for it. Tom was obviously one of the reasons for her happiness. Their relationship was rocky in the beginning but now it was in a good place.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
I hate ending stories abruptly but I just don't have the motivation or ideas to continue this story. I absolutely adore Tom Blyth and loved writing about him and my character.

If any of you want to continue this story on your own, be my guest:) I don't mind, just don't mess them up lol xx

I may be starting to get a new idea to write a new story, this time about Callum Turner. Honestly been obsessed with him since a couple years back and now with him getting more recognition, that means more people who will read it.

For everyone who has read this story up until now. Thank you for these couple of months of support and reading this. I'm sorry it ends so abruptly and who knows maybe I'll get back my inspiration and write more in this specific story.

thank you!