𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

THE BRIGHT LIGHTS had awoken Sofia from her comfortable slumber, her eyes struggling to open up

THE BRIGHT LIGHTS had awoken Sofia from her comfortable slumber, her eyes struggling to open up. Only to realise that she wasn't in her hotel room. The room was plain, the walls were a light tint of grey, just like the covers of the bedsheets. There were two nightstands, a closet and a guitar. Sofia watched the bright light, it wasn't from the early sun rays, but light from outside. Sofia got out from under the sheets and walked over to the window. Failing at finding the light source, because the light was too bright. Sofia wasn't that tired to go back to sleep, so she decided to explore the apartment.

She softly opened the door, trying not to make a single sound. She immediately was met by the living room, which was connected to the kitchen. Sofia forgot that his apartment was so big, she walked over to the kitchen, trying to find a mug for some tea. After finding one, she turns on the kettle, and sits down at the kitchen island to wait. Sofia turned off the kettle before it made the boiling noise, trying not to wake Tom up. She opened another cabinet finding the tea bags, she put it in her mug and poured water into it.

Sofia sat down on the couch in the living room, she forgot her phone in the bedroom, but wasn't bothered to grab it. So she walked over to a bookshelf, trying to find a book to read. A little life. Sofia grabbed the book and sat down again. It felt like she could stay in that position for a while. About fifteen minutes into reading the book, a door creaks open, making Sofia jump and throw her book across the room, the book hitting the silhouette.

"First of all, good choice of book." The shadow steps into the dim light, revealing Tom. "Second, why are you throwing the book at me?"

"Thought you were a ghost or something." Sofia rolled her eyes at her own comment, it sounded so stupid out loud. "Why are you up so early?"

"I heard someone walking in the kitchen, and I thought you were gonna go back to your room, but you stayed, so I thought why not go and ask." Tom explains, he sits down next Sofia. His left arm resting on the side of the couch. His hair was messy but still looked decent. Man this man never looks bad.

"Are we gonna have that talk?" He asked Sofia, his tone serious.

"What talk?" Sofia asked confused.

"About what our plan is for after the press tour. beginning at press tour and ending it a year after." Sofia looked confused, but quickly realised he was talking about their pr stunt.

"I have no clue to be honest, we can maybe plan some sort of trip with the cast, or just hang out sometimes, share that with the internet, then they'll know we are "together" again. We "break up" after that year with a simple text on instagram." Sofia shares her thoughts.

"We just have to make a lot of content during these press tours, so we don't have to hang out much." She adds.

Tom looks a bit disappointed, in reality- he's liked hanging out with Sofia, he did on set and now at the events, for some reason she gives him a lot of positive energy, even though they act like they don't like each other. Tom actually adores Sofia, he has his moments when she annoys him, but he mostly adores her. It probably started when they both sang in that big field. She didn't know that, and he wanted to keep that to himself for now.

"When is your next plane to Berlin?" He ignores their first conversation, and starts another.

"Tonight, but we have that shared flight right? Our managers wanted us to." Sofia wondered.

"I ignore most of their emails, so I have no clue, I only know that I have a flight tonight." Tom sat upright. "I think I'm gonna head back to sleep."

"Okay." Sofia whispers. "Oh by the way, what is that light in the guest bedroom? I woke up from how bright it was."

"The neighbour across the street has a broken light, they wanted to fix it, but they're aren't home for another two weeks." Tom explained the light situation. "I can take the couch if it annoys you too much? You can sleep in my room."

"I don't wanna be a bother, I already was one last night, asking you for a place to stay." Sofia felt guilty asking him for a place to stay, and now he suggested she'd take his bed.

"You're not, believe me."

"I don't want you sleeping on the couch." She protested. "Please go to sleep."

"Now I feel bad, we can sleep both there, i'll just make a pillow wall between us?" He suggests.

"This is not a romance book Tom Blyth, I'll grab my duvet and sleep on the couch." Sofia walked into the guest bedroom, grabbing her duvet, pillow and walks back to the living room. Tom walked in his own bedroom, while Sofia got comfortable on the couch.

Tom walks in the living room, his duvet and pillow in his arms. Why go sleep on the couch, when there is a perfectly comfortable bed in his room? Tom puts his stuff at the other hand of the couch. It warmed Sofia's heart, him sleeping on the couch with her, even though it's uncomfortable.

"Look at how cozy we are." Sofia laughs. Luckily the couch was big, so the two fit perfectly on it. Tom was obviously longer and took more room on the couch.

"This side is so uncomfortable, you have the comfortable side." Tom tried to get comfortable but didn't succeed.

"Join my side, there's enough space over here." Tom grabs his pillow and duvet, and walked over to Sofia's side. He put his stuff down and got comfortable next to her. Suddenly Sofia got aware of how close she and Tom were.

Both of them laid down on their back, an awkward silence evolving in the room. Tom rolls onto his right side, meeting the left side of Sofia's face. Sofia turned on her left side, meeting Tom's face. A smile forming on his lips.

"You should really go to sleep." Sofia suggested, his eyes were looking tired.

"I'm okay."

"Well I am tired, so have fun stay up." Sofia closed her eyes, and got comfortable. Falling asleep not even a couple minutes. Tom looked at her for a minute before he closed his eyes.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

I woke up last week with the flu and it got worse, so I haven't felt good to write. Buttt here's the next chapter. More coming soon.

Hope you enjoyed,  please comment and vote to keep me motivated bc it really helps <3