𝟏𝟕. 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.❞

A THROBBING FEELING pained Sofia's head. She immediately reached up to her forehead with her hand. She looked around her surroundings, a relieved sigh left her lips as she noticed she was in her hotel room. She didn't remember anything when she passed out.

Tom appeared from the bathroom. "You're awake." He exclaimed, Tom walked towards the bed and laid down next to her on his side. "How do you feel?" He asked.

"I'm okay, I think the reason of me passing out was not drinking enough trough out the morning." Sofia explained.

"I'll get you some water, love." Before he stood up from the bed and went to get water, Sofia grabbed him by his arm tugging him back into bed.

"Wait just one minute, lay with me for a moment." Sofia turns to her left side while Tom slides his arms around chest. His head rested in the crook of her neck. Sofia felt better with his warm arms around her body, instead of getting the water for Sofia, he fell asleep with her in his arms.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA JUMP INTO THE SNOW?" Sofia asked holding up her phone to record. "Not so long, you can catch frostbite." Tom pushed the slide door open of their hotel room. Sofia thought it sounded stupid to jump into the snow in underwear, but Tom thought otherwise.

"I can add this to my instagram highlight." He said enthusiastically.

"Okay snow boy, let's see it then." Tom did some silly dance walking out the room and immediately jumped into the thick layer of snow. He then stood up shaking the snow of his body and ran back inside towards the shower. "I thought you did this every year when you went skiing?" Sofia asked while closing the slide door.

"Yes I do, but then I had a drink in my hand, which kept me pretty warm." He yelled from under the shower.

"Alright, if you say so." Sofia sat down on the edge of the bed, she send the video to Tom from a minute ago.

A couple minutes later the shower was turned off. "Sofia, can you please come in here?" Tom asked from the bathroom.

"Uh, do you need help with something?" Sofia was confused of why he needed her help.

"Please."

Sofia got up from the edge of the bed and walked into the bathroom, meeting a very much drained Tom Blyth still in his underwear. "Could you see what this spot is on my back is?" He turned around for her to see. Sofia got on the top of her toes to meet his height.

Before she even got the chance to look, Tom turned around and grabbed her my the waist lifting her up in the air. Sofia yelled for him to let her down on the ground, but he didn't listen. He ran towards the slide door and openend it, only to fall into the snow with him.

"Tom Keir Blyth, you have some nerve to throw me into the snow." She laughed out, grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it in his direction. "You're so gonna regret throwing me in the snow." She got up and grabbed another handful of snow, forming it into a nice round ball.