𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

TOM SAT ACROSS FROM SOFIA on the couch both doing their own thing. Sofia was reading her current book and Tom was doing some work on his laptop. They were in Sofia's apartment a day before their premiere in London. Sofia invited Tom to stay at her apartment, as she stayed at his in New York. It was a comfortable silence between them, only the faint sound of music was heard on the background from the television speakers.

Sofia softly hummed to the song as she read her book. Not noticing that Tom stopped working and looked her way, admiring. It took him back to the filming day on set, where they were both singing in the field.

So, when I die, which I must do. Could it shine down her with you? Sofia softly sang along.

Tom put his laptop down on the coffee table and stood up, walking to the opposite side of the couch. He puts out his hand for Sofia to take. She puts down her book confused and grabs his hand. Sofia stands up and walks behind Tom. He moves the coffee table away and turns on the speakers. He takes ahold of Sofia's hands again.

"What is your plan here mr Blyth?" Sofia asked curiously. Tom puts her hands around his neck and places his own hands at her hips. They slowly started dancing to the music. Sofia put her head against his chest for comfort.

She had never felt so full of butterflies as now. How they slowly swayed to the music and her humming the lyrics softly. Tom loved hearing her sing, he wanted to hear her voice forever.

' Cause my love is mine, all mine. I love mine, mine, mine. Nothing in the world belongs to me, but my love mine, all mine.

Tom never wanted to leave this room, he didn't want to song to end. Because that meant that this moment was gonna end. He never wanted this moment to end. Tom had never felt this comfortable with anyone, he felt more at home with her than in Brooklyn, or anywhere in the world. He never felt this vulnerable with anyone, and he was scared to say it. He was hoping she would notice his vulnerability, his way of showing love.

Sofia did figure out that he had let her in. Showing his vulnerability, she had always struggled getting to know him since day one, and he showed his most vulnerable side, love.

The song ended on the background, but they didn't let go of each other. Sofia didn't want to let the moment go, just like Tom. Je te laisserai des mots started playing on the background, taking them back to that wonderful day in the field.

THE LONDON PREMIERE HAD exhausted the two when arriving home. Sofia immediately changed into a comfortable outfit and removed her makeup. Tom changed into a comfortable outfit as well. Instead of watching the a movie in the living room, they went to Sofia's room to watch there. The two were probably too tired to stay awake during to movie, so why not on a comfortable mattress.

Sofia and Tom didn't find a movie and just put on the first episode of Prison Break. Tom was actually the first one to fall asleep. He laid on his right side facing Sofia. She turned off the tv and went to the bathroom, to brush her teeth quickly and went back after. She got into bed as quietly as she could, trying not to wake Tom up. Before turning off the light, she planted a soft kiss on his forehead and laid on her left side, to face Tom.

She fell asleep rather quickly, with the thoughts of the last few days. The premieres, having fun with the cast and hanging out with Tom. She felt so lucky. After all these long days, she finally had a couple days free, and only to spend it in a snowy environment with all her good friends from set.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
I'm on a writing spree tonight so there will
be a lot of posts these couple days!!
It's best if you listen to the song while reading the chapter. The song is on my first chapter, so you can find it there.

Please vote and comment<3
Have a good day xx