𝟐𝟎. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of Sofia's favourite holidays, besides her own birthday

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of Sofia's favourite holidays, besides her own birthday. She could gift the people she loved presents and spend more time with them. There hasn't been a lot of snow in London the last couple of years, it would always melt away a couple hours later. But the Christmas lights around the big city made up for it, even though it was busy around the holidays in London, she still loved shopping for gifts. Luckily she had her boyfriend to accompany her to the shops this year.

Tom didn't mind walking for hours in busy shops for Sofia, he would do anything for her. Even if it meant that he was walking with most of the bags and couldn't look at what she was buying. At almost every shop Sofia asked him to look away because it was one of his presents.

After their holidays shopping, the couple drank a hot chocolate in a small cafe. Not many people were around, so they enjoyed a bit of the silence. The two talked about their on going projects, they had some interviews left together, Tom had some photoshoots and parties from brands, Sofia also had photos for brands and has to attend some of their parties. A couple of them in December before Christmas and some in the second week of January.

The couple had moved on from the cafe and went Sofia's car to drop off their bags, and take the car to get a Christmas tree. It was the first week of December, so she wasn't too late in buying a tree. When the two arrived at the garden centre, they immediately went to the trees. Sofia wanted a big tree in her apartment, with cozy lights and a gold and white colours. Tom found a perfect healthy and good looking tree. A worker put a net around the Christmas tree and gave it to Tom. Sofia grabbed a cart so Tom wouldn't have to walk all around the centre with the tree. Sofia payed for her tree at the check out and walked with her tree towards her car. Tom helped her settle the tree into the back of her car, after some minutes if figuring out how, they got seated in the car driving home to Sofia's apartment.

"I was surprised that the tree fit in the elevator, but how is it going to fit through your door?" Tom asked the brunette, she was opening the door so Tom could bring in the tree. She pushed the door open and waited for Tom to walk in.