𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀. It was finally the end of the week and her work day has almost finished. She had been reading the last lines of her script with Tom and Francis. The only thing last on her schedule was her outfit fittings. Lucy doesn't change outfits much, because she wears her colourful dress for most of the movie. She had been standing for almost two hours for a couple of dresses. Her rainbow dress taking the longest of all, but in the end it looked great on her.

Finally after finishing fitting her outfits, Sofia was free for the rest of the night, and had two days off from work. Monday was the first day of shooting the first scenes, so she would still practice her lines the whole weekend.

Sofia called an uber to take her back to the hotel, but had to wait fifteen minutes before it arrived. She waited on the parking lot of the studio, sitting on her phone to kill some time.

"Waiting for a uber?" The familiar British accent was heard behind Sofia's back. "We have the same hotel, let me go with you." He says.

"Slow down blondie, why would I let you go with me?" Sofia took her attention to Tom. He wore a casual white jumper and some black pants. Even for a simple outfit he looked quite attractive- Sofia thought.

"Because, people tell me you're a nice person presumably." Tom inquired, his facial expression was cold, like he always does when she's around.

"Fine."

The uber showed up a couple minutes later. The whole ride to their hotel, they didn't talk. It was better for them not to talk- they both thought. When the uber stopped at their hotel, she paid him the money and walked away from the car as fast as she could. Sofia didn't go to her room, but to the bar. She wanted a drink after such a busy week. Especially because she got a email from Tom's manager and Addison, about their agreement. They wanted to make public appearances together, to let the world know that there is something going on between the two.

Sofia sat down in a chair in front of the bar, she ordered her drink and got on her phone to check the email Addison send. The whole fake dating was eventually gonna go bad, or it is gonna end because Tom and Sofia can't stand each other even more. Or the media will find out that the two aren't a couple- probably because they don't like each other.

Before Sofia noticed her drink was already refilled for a second time. Has she been reading this email for almost an hour? A figure sat down next to her, Sofia didn't bother to look who it was.

"Getting yourself drunk princess?" The voice annoyed Sofia. Doesn't he have anything better to do than bother her? Sofia asked herself.