𝟎𝟖. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬

SOFIA SAT in the grass on a big rock with her guitar, softly humming the lyrics to herself

SOFIA SAT in the grass on a big rock with her guitar, softly humming the lyrics to herself. Her colourful dress covered her knees, which kept her warm from the wind. It wasn't particularly warm in Germany these past days, the country isn't known for it's warmth, or the "nice" people.

Sofia's scenes were all filmed in the field with grass, and the scenes by the lake. She probably had one of the best filming days. Although the cold water in the swimming scenes was freezing. The camera crew was just getting some shots of the field, before it was time to go home. So Sofia wanted to be alone for a couple minutes, just to hum some songs to herself.

Sofia thought about the night, when she and Tom rehearsed their lines for today's scenes. That kiss wasn't a must, but they still kissed. She thought it would be awkward between the two of them. They didn't talk much after scenes, but there wasn't any tension. While Sofia looked into the distance of the field, she saw the memory of their scenes together. How the two splashed water to each other, or when she was tired, he told her she could cling onto him. Which actually was filmed without them noticing.

The sound of wood snapping made Sofia stop playing on her guitar. She turned around, putting her guitar against the stone she was sitting on.

"Sorry... you can keep playing." The English accent was more than usual. Normally his Brooklyn accent was mixed with his English one. He clearly changed into some comfortable clothing after filming. Tom had some light blue trousers on and a black hoodie. His black vans on his feet. Sofia didn't like the look of the shoe itself, but it suited Tom very well.

Sofia didn't pick up her guitar at first. He looked at her like he wanted her to play something. Tom was just scared to ask for some reason. Sofia grabbed the guitar from her side, and patted the little spot next to her, so Tom could sit next to her. He hesitated for a moment, but sat down.

"What do you want me to play?" He thought for a moment. Tom didn't listen to music that often, and if he did, it was mostly pop songs, but those didn't sound so good on a guitar.

"Je te laisserai des mots." Tom suggests.

"I think I can do that." Sofia, knew she could play the song. She had practiced this song for years. She mostly played the song on the beach, with a beautiful sunset in front of her.

Sofia started to plays with the strings on her guitar. Creating the familiar notes of the song, it would even sound more beautiful on the piano, that stood in her apartment.

Je te laisserai des mots, en- dessous de ta porte.

Tom picked up the lyrics when Sofia did. The both sang in a soft tone. Tom wasn't actually bad at singing, and his French was also good. She smiled at the sight of him. He was looking at the field of grass, softly singing the lyrics of the song. Sofia stopped singing and just kept playing the guitar, only Tom's voice was heard. Sofia felt a warm feeling inside of her chest, her cold body finally feeling some warmth.

Et quand tu es seule pendant un instant, Ramasse moi, quand tu voudras. Sofia catched up to the song again. Tom looked her way, noticing that she was already watching him. The lyrics had ended, but the notes still went on for a couple seconds. She didn't want to end it and end up in an awkward situation. But the song had to end at some point.

Sofia put her guitar down next to her again.

"Didn't know you knew French." Sofia questioned the blonde. "Or sing. Do you have more talents?" She looked his way again.

"I can whistle." Tom, laughed at how it sounded. Almost everyone can whistle, it's not a big talent.

"Show me."

Tom stopped laughing, and tried to concentrate. It wasn't a normal whistle, but a bird whistle. It sounded pretty accurate. Sofia clapped, when he finished his whistling.

"I thought you'd already left for the hotel?" Sofia asked Tom.

"Yes, but I thought we could share an uber together." He put the hood of his hoodie up, when the breeze got colder. Sofia noticed how the tip of his nose got a little red from the cold.

"If I change fast my clothes fast, then we can share an uber together." Sofia shivered a little. The sun was starting to set, so it got colder.

Automatically, Tom pulled off his hoodie and handed it to Sofia. "No, it's yours keep it."

"I'll get it back someday from you, I have a extra one in my trailer." Sofia tried to give the hoodie back, but Tom gave it back every time. Tom stood up from the rock, he offered his hand to Sofia.

"Come on, let's go to our trailers." Sofia grabbed his hand, both of their hand were freezing cold. She felt silly walking in her rainbow dress, and having a hoodie above it. The way back to their trailers wasn't long, it only took the two five minutes.

Sofia quickly got changed into some comfortable clothes, still wearing Tom's black hoodie. She dropped off her costume at the costume department, and met up with Tom in front of his trailer. He told Sofia, he already called an uber, and it was waiting at the front gate. When the two turned up to the gate, the car was stood there. Sofia and Tom got into the car, as fast as they could. The warmth finally warming their bodies.

"I'll wake you up when were at the hotel." Tom suggested to the girl. A smile formed onto her lips, the last time he teased her about sleeping in the car, but know he didn't say anything to tease her. Sofia got comfortable in the car, the drive was about 30 minutes, and Sofia was a quick sleeper. So in the first five minutes, she was already asleep.

Tom eventually felt her head leaning against his shoulder. He let her rest, it was a long day and it was just cruel to remove her from his shoulder. At the end of their ride, Sofia didn't wake up from her sleep. So there was no option then to just pick her up, and bring her to her own room. Her keycard was in her purse. She didn't even wake up when he laid her down on the mattress. He left a quick note, saying that she fell asleep and that he brought her back up.

Tom left the room quietly, and walked to his room, that was only two doors away from hers. When he entered the room, he laid down on the soft mattress and fell asleep himself, after a long day of work.

 When he entered the room, he laid down on the soft mattress and fell asleep himself, after a long day of work

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

I started my new book, yes another lando one! Thank you for all the love on these chapters.

Please comment and vote, it motivates me more to continue this book<3