𝟎𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

THE WEATHER FELT LIKE SOFIA WAS BACK IN THE UK

THE WEATHER FELT LIKE SOFIA WAS BACK IN THE UK. The rain was pouring down from the sky, and the clouds were a dark colour of grey. It didn't affect her mood at all. Sofia was excited to start the first of many table reads this week. Her work day was in a studio, there were many things to practice while doing a table read. Before that, her manager send Sofia an email of a meeting. There was no further context, so Sofia was clueless about the meetings topic.

Sofia got lost a couple of times trying to find the meeting room. She was met with her manager, and strangely enough Tom Blyth with his manager. Sofia was greeted by her manager, and was asked to sit down next to her manager Addison. Tom and his manager sat across from them at the table. Tom had an agitated look across his face, he most likely knew what this meeting was about.

"So we're here for a reason." Addison started the conversation, her voice was a bit shaky as if she was nervous. "We think that this will boost of your careers, not only that but also the movie."

"We want you to get closer to each other." His manager started taking over the conversation. "You guys will have to fake a situation ship or relationship."

"But you can-." Tom wanted to yell, but was interrupted by his manager.

"It will start with friendly photos and getting to know each other on set. Then you'll go on a premiere tour, act like there is this connection between each other. Deny all the allegations of being together. Then when the movie releases, you guys will make it official."

Sofia was speechless.

Why on earth did they thought of this pr stunt? It sounded stupid and like it wasn't gonna work. Plus they didn't have the best start of their "friendship". Tom was just blabbing to their managers of how ridiculous he thought this plan was. Sofia dissociated from the conversation, it didn't click right in her head.

"Why on earth would I wanna do this fucking pr stunt?" He argued to the managers.

"He's right." Sofia spoke up. It wasn't right to do such a stunt. They would have to act even after filming the movie. It sounded exhausting to do.

"You'll get information and what we expect of you guys, texted to you." Addison pulled out two paper A4's. There were sections with many text. She gave tom and Sofia both a piece of paper. "Sign at the bottom of the contract."

"Are you just gonna let them do this?" Tom asked Sofia in disbelief. He was enraged now, his face expressions told her how he felt before he spoke. "If we sign this, we'd be stuck together for more than a year." Tom stood up from his chair.

"Do you think I want to do this?" Sofia also stood up from her seat. "We are actors. We can act after this movie for a bit, if not you're just not a good actor." Sofia was the agitated now.

The blonde boy sat down in his seat, a disbelieving look painted on his face. Her looked at her for a second, and then signed the contract. Sofia waited for a couple seconds before signing. She looked at Tom, his platinum blonde hair suited him much better than his blonde hair from their first meeting. His hair color made his eyes look better than they already were. Sofia snapped out of her thoughts when a pen was slammed on the table, and someone standing up abruptly.

Sofia grabbed the pen next to her, and signed her signature at the bottom of her contract. There is now way going back now. These months filming are gonna be awful, Sofia thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
INSTAGRAM
@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃INSTAGRAM@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

●○

Like by @𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩, @𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢 and 74,297 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯: a small project ;)

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...

@𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘳: it's going to be amazing
@user2974: are you in the movie?

@𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩: ❄️
⤷@𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴: 🕊️ 🐍

@𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘥𝘥: this movie is probably gonna suck, and won't do the book justice.

@𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢: this is gonna be epic.
⤷@𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘻𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘳: proud of you 🤍

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AUTHOR SPEAKS!

So happy that ppl are actually reading my book:) I adore everyone of you<3

Tysm for reading!!

Please don't forget to vote & comment<3