𝟏𝟏. 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

SOFIA WALKS down the long red carpet, her long white dress swaying behind her

SOFIA WALKS down the long red carpet, her long white dress swaying behind her. Her hair had been put up in a sleeked bun, revealing more features from her slim face. She started posing for the cameras, as they requested of her. Sofia showed off her long white dress, it represented, katniss her wedding dress from catching fire. Soft hands wrapped around Sofia's waist. Her breath immediately hitching from the contact. She noticed the familiar white color of a jacket, knowing it was Tom standing behind her. Her nerves calmed down, knowing who it was. Not that it was better than a complete stranger...

Tom and Sofia, hadn't really spoken since the last day on set. They only had one promo shoot in their costumes, but there wasn't much conversation between the two. They ignored the deal they made with each other, going against their managers. So the only contact they had was, forced comments on instagram or posting old pictures of set. Sofia got busy with work, and didn't really bother doing the whole pr stunt. So she let her manager, manage her instagram when it was about the "Relationship".

"Smile for the camera, act like we're in love, that's what they want right?" Tom whispered smoothly into her ear. "It shouldn't be so hard, right love?" Sofia secretly loved it when, he revealed his English accent.

"Why would it be hard? We're actors Tom." Sofia pulled his face close to her lips, so he could hear her talking. "By the way, I loved the blonde more." Sofia created distance between their faces.

"Too bad, you're stuck with the brunette version of me." He let go of her waist, and made her twirl, showing her dress off more to the paparazzi. After the twirl, Tom holds her hands, making eye contact for the first time tonight.

"Is that the nicer version of you, or are all your versions arrogant?" Sofia mocks Tom. Earning a snicker from him. "Kiss my cheek, they'll love it."

Instead of resting his soft lips on her cheek, he goes towards her lips. Tom's hand pulling up her chin, and his thumb resting against Sofia's chin. He leans in. Sofia waiting for their lips to finally meet. She was standing on the top of her heels, they made her tall, but not tall like Tom's height. The smell of his cologne filled Sofia's nose, somehow making her hungrier for the kiss. Tom acted on it, kissing Sofia like he did in the movie. Sofia's hand was resting on the back of his neck, playing with the small brunette curls, that were resting messy on the back of his head.

Sofia pulled away from their kiss. The paparazzi better have taken pictures, because Sofia wasn't gonna kiss him again. Luckily for her , Josh and Hunter met up with them. The four now posing with each other. Sofia took some interviews after the red carpet, of course getting the question about Tom.

"We saw you and Tom kissing, how is your relationship together?" The young interviewer asked Sofia.

"We met while filming, and we had a lot of fun while doing so. Tom and I just went for dinner, and we hit it off immediately. We already hinted our relationship on social media, but we wanted to share our love publicly." Sofia's cheeks were hurting from all the fake smiling. If the world only knew how fake it was.