𝟎𝟗. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

SOFIA HAS been packing her suitcase for the last hour, trying to find everything see took from home with her

SOFIA HAS been packing her suitcase for the last hour, trying to find everything see took from home with her. The film finished filming in Berlin, so they had to film the arena scenes in Poland. Most of the team was already stationed there, but Sofia decided to enjoy her last days in Berlin. She was not the only one. Tom had decided to take a flight with Sofia, Josh and some of the other actors. Tom had called Sofia over three times, about leaving for the airport. But Sofia was in complete panic, she had lost the necklace her mother gave her. It was one of the most important things to her.

Sofia had called it quits on seeking for the necklace, after searching for almost an hour. Everyone was waiting on her at the airport, only Tom waited downstairs outside of the hotel for her. Sofia grabbed her bags and suitcases, she walks to the elevator, getting in and clicking on the bottom floor. When she got downstairs, she checked out of her room, and walked over to Tom, who was sitting in the uber.

She put all of her luggage in the back, and quickly sat down next to Tom.

"Do you have everything." Tom makes sure before the car moves. "We can't go back after this." He says.

"I lost a necklace, but I didn't have time to look further." Sofia sighed at the thought of her necklace being gone. "We can go." She says to the uber driver.

Sofia and Tom didn't talk much in the car. She wanted to save her stories, for on the plane. Tom and Sofia met up with the group after going through security. Their flight was boarding 30 minutes later, so the wait wasn't that long, for Tom and Sofia. The rest had to wait more than a hour on them.

When boarded , everyone got comfortable for the 3,5 hour flight. Tom sat across from Sofia, Josh sat with a cast member, and the rest was behind them.

INSTAGRAM@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥!(act like he has the blonde buzzcut okay)

INSTAGRAM
@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥!
(act like he has the blonde buzzcut okay)

INSTAGRAM@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥!(act like he has the blonde buzzcut okay)

LIKED BY  @tomblyth and 203 others
@𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦: man wears sunglasses on a plane?

View comments

@tomblyth: there is clearly sun in this photo
⤷ @sofiasprivate: you could have closed the window 🤷🏽‍♀️
⤷@tomblyth: no

@joshandresrivera: is this why you guys were arguing?
⤷@sofiasprivate: no, Tom thinks Orangina is Fanta, IT'S CLEARLY NOT!!
⤷@tomblyth: ITS MADE FROM THE SAME FRUIT
⤷@sofiasprivate: it's*

view more comments...

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

Tommorow there is a long part, so have this for now okay?? And prentend like tomorrow has blond hair in the pic lol.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, it motivates me to keep going<3
Tysm xoxo