𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

THE "RELATIONSHIP" OF TOM AND SOFIA has been good overall, they text and call almost everyday. It feels like she has nothing to complain about, but Sofia doesn't know where his head is at. Does he even want a relationship with her? He didn't answer her question on the ski trip, which confused and hurt Sofia. She dismissed the topic for a while, but when Tom mentioned he was visiting London for the weekend, and wanted to meet up with Sofia, she needed to ask him the question again.

So there she was walking into a small cafe, it wasn't busy at all, so she could spot Tom from her point of view. His eyes were fixated on the window where he was sitting. Sofia walked over to the table.

"Hi Tom." She greeted the brunette, he turned his attention to her. Tom stood up from his chair and made his way towards her, he engulfed her into a hug and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"I ordered you a tea." He said sitting back down on his chair.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at him.

"Tom, I think we need to talk about something, and I don't want you to dismiss my question again. So please listen for a minute." Sofia asked him nervously. Tom gave her a nod and grabbed her hand that was on the table.

"I asked you on our trip if you see this going to a real relationship. Which you responded with; we we'll see. I don't wanna wait and see, i've known you for longer than a year, and I liked you a couple months back. So I want an answer if you want more than just a fling." Her lip trembled with every word she spoke.

"I...honestly don't know what I want Sofia, I don't know what my feelings are towards you. I like you, but I don't know if I'm gonna love you." His words were like a knife in her chest. She wanted to cry so bad, but didn't show it.

"Okay... then it's clear for me Tom, I don't wanna wait on someone who may or may not fall in love with me, when I am already there." Sofia stood up from her chair, she was still wearing her coat and didn't need to grab it.

"Are you seriously leaving? Can't you just wait a couple weeks. I really do like you, but I don't wanna lie to you and say I am already in love."

"Tom, I'm choosing for myself now. I can't just wait around for you to fall in love with me." Tears started to well up in her eyes, she desperately tried not to let them go, but it was too late. She was crying in front of Tom Blyth and it felt pathetic. Sofia started to walk towards the exit.

"Oh, come on Sofia! This is ridiculous, how do you expect for me to fall in love this quick?" He asked the girl, she turned around.

"This shows that, all the moments we had together meant nothing to you or didn't make you feel anything. Or all those kisses we shared?" Another stab into her chest, it hurt even more.

He didn't say anything to Sofia, he just stoof there next to his chair. His face was indescribable, what was the man in front of her thinking? Is he just gonna let her go?

"Ask me in a month if anything has changed. If not then you can hate me all you want, but please just ask me in a month how I feel."

Sofia turned around and opened the door. She wiped away the tears that were staining her makeup. She just wanted to be in her bed, soft and comfortable but more importantly, being safe from everything. Someone from the paparazzi took a photo of her crying while walking home. This was gonna be shown to the world, how she walked out the cafe from Tom. Her thoughts immediately went to the PR stunt. It was done, she wasn't gonna pursue faking a relationship with someone she actually fell in love with.