𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

˚୨୧⋆。˚

(Heavy topics will be talked about in this part, if you don't feel comfortable reading about heavy topics, I would advice you not to read this)

if you don't feel comfortable reading about heavy topics, I would advice you not to read this)

THE LATE NIGHT walks were something that relaxed Sofia, she could get rid of every little thought that was going in her mind. She would have her noise canceling headphones on and went out for about an hour. The dark sky was lit up with stars which Sofia loved looking at.

But everything gets ruined when Sofia loves something, only this time she is not the one to blame, she despised the man walking behind her that night.

Sofia had no clue that night about someone following her. She had her headphones on as usual and wasn't looking around, because she had already checked minutes before. When she had arrived at the building door and was trying to unlock the door, an arm snaked around her waist.

She froze, first thinking that it maybe was Tom who had come to apologise about their breakup. But when she got pushed inside the door and her mouth got covered by the hand, she knew that it wasn't Tom, because he would never hurt her intentionally. Sofia had a feeling what was coming to her, the unknown man grabbed the keys that were still in her hand and opened the door to her apartment door. The figure turned off all the lights that were lit in her apartment.

Eventually the unthinkable happend to the innocent girl. She tried to push the stranger off her but with no luck. Sofia tried to close her eyes and kept crying out for help, but no one was there to help her. She cried out to Tom somehow thinking that he was the one saving her from the current situation. After what felt hours the strange man left the bedroom door and closed the front door by slamming it.

Sofia laid there curled up in her own tears. She would have never thought that this was going to happen to her. She had always felt safe in her neighbourhood or even the city. Sofia had countless nights of walking alone and never has someone done this to her. She felt horrible, not only that but she felt dirty. How could a human being do that to another human being?