𝟐𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭.

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 his big blue eyes the moment Sofia wakes up from her deep slumber

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 his big blue eyes the moment Sofia wakes up from her deep slumber. Tom was still fast asleep sometimes a little snore escaped his mouth. Sofia remembered the mornings she woke up and he was already admiring her. He loved noticing small details about her face, the small freckles that would show up when the sun had shone or that she scrunches her nose while sleeping sometimes.

Sofia felt even worse the next day, she still felt the strangers hands on her body. Everything was still replaying in her head. Sofia had the feeling she was going to throw up the moment she thought about the events of the day before.

She untangled herself from Tom's arm and walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth quickly and got ready to shower. Her thoughts flowing back to the night before, how she was crying in the shower for over an hour. Sofia turned on the shower and got under. It still felt like her body didn't belong to herself. That man took it away from her.

One moment she was standing and a moment later on the floor. Sofia's vision turned blurry when the tears started to well up in her eyes. Her breaths started to get uncontrollable, she tried to muffle her cries with her hands so Tom wouldn't wake up from her. Sofia felt like she had lost her mind, what was she doing right now?

A pair of hands tried to get a hold of Sofia's hands. Some words were spoken to her but nothing could calm her down. She started to shake her head at all the memories from last night.

"Hey, hey come here love." Tom let her head rest against his chest letting her body relax. "Do you hear my heartbeat? Focus on that." He talked besides her ear.

"You're okay, breathe for me okay?" He tucked the wet loose strands of hair behind her ear. Tom didn't care about getting drenched right now, he wanted Sofia to calm down and relax.

"Please don't leave me." Sofia cried.

"I will never leave you, you won't be alone." He reassured the girl. She was finally starting to calm down her breathing. Sometimes a sob would come and then some sniffling. He held her in his arms the whole time.