𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥

(This is just a little bit of the inspiration for the dress)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝. 

 - 𝙳𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 '𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔' 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 

I wake up and yawn which also wakes up Finn. He gets up and leaves to go to his room. I quickly get up and wash off my body with the sea smelling body wash that reminds me so much of home.

I do my hair into two small braids in the front of my hair that connect in the back to make it look like a crown. I leave the rest of my hair down and wavy.

I walk out of the bathroom and pick out some clothes. I guess I have to go for the sweet but mysterious look so I picked a black crop top with white pants and black sneakers that I found.

I walk out of my room and head toward the table. It has food all over it. I go to sit next to Adrian. I fill my plate with some bread with jam and an orange. Finnick is looking at me telling me to put more on my plate, but I never really eat a lot because all of the food that I get for my family goes to my siblings.

Cody starts to talk to me about strategy while Adrian listens in.

"Alright, we have no idea what this year's games are going to be like. They could be freezing, scorching hot, or mild. I doubt they will pick in between those. You're going to need to learn how to find water and how to start a fire." I nodded.

"I like how you went with the sweet but mysterious look kiddo." I smile. I don't think I have had someone call me kiddo in a while.

"We are almost at the Capitol. I suggest you try and be nice to them, make friends and it could make you sponsors."

As we eat and talk about strategies Winnie comes up and tells us that we are heading into the Capitol. I get up from my seat and walk to the windows.

When I look out the window I see the tall buildings of the Capitol in the distance. All of the sudden the train goes dark and we are in a tunnel. When we get out of the tunnel I see all of the faces of the people in the Capitol.

I wave and smile at them as I hear them screaming for me. The train comes to a stop and I get told to get away from the window so we can leave the train.

I hop out of the train with Cody behind me. I hear them cheering for me. I smile and wave at them when I see a little girl getting held up in the air on her fathers shoulder with a blue flower. I walk up to her.