𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗, 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝?

 -𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝(...𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝?)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

Warm. My legs are intertwined with Finnick's. Bare legs and bare torso against me. I feel warm with him near, but it's hard to not think about the inevitable day ahead of us.

I turn my body toward Finn and lay my head on his chest and feel his chest move up and down momentarily calming me down.

I feel Finnick start to stir from under me. He moves his hand to his eyes and rubs them, groaning from just waking up.

He wraps his arm around me again and rests his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. "Morning, love." He says with a low voice.

"Morning, Finn." I say, placing a kiss on his jawline. He moves further in my arms. I smile. "We have to get up and get ready for today." I say, playing with his hair.

"I just want to stay here all day with you in my arms." He says.

"I know and I do too, but today is important and I need Annie to know she can make it out of the arena." I say, moving his face to look at me.

He sighs and nods his head. He gives me a quick kiss and gets up out of the bed and looks at me. "Would you like to join me in this shower, my lady?" He asks, bowing, holding out his hand.

I giggle and take his hand. "No funny business." I say, sternly.

"None at all." He says, pecking me on the lips and taking us to the bathroom.

Like he said there was no funny business. We washed our hair and washed our bodies. We walked out of the shower and he went into the bedroom while I pulled my hair into a high ponytail with bubble braids.

I walk into the bedroom and see Finn brushing his hair in the mirror. I giggle at him a little before moving to the closet and pulling out some black leggings, a tight black long sleeved shirt, and a defining cover up.

I put on some white sneakers and looked up to see Finnick on the bed waiting for me to finish up. I smile at him and before we walk out he gives me a kiss on the lips before he walks out before me.

I wait a little bit before walking out just making sure no one would suspect anything that doesn't know we are dating.

I walk out into the living room and see Cody, Winnie, and Finn sitting on the couch, waiting for Annie and Shark.