𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 (𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎)

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗

 -𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝(𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

Today is the last day that the tributes are training which means it is time for one on ones with mentors, private sessions, and interviews.

The past days have gone fast. It's the normal things that happen all the time. Wake up, get ready, eat, send Annie and Shark to training, talk to the Victors, go to client, go to parties with clients, come home, shower, drink, go to sleep and repeat the next day. It's pretty boring.

Today is different though because I was told I don't have any clients to go to until the games are over. I'm so excited because that gives me more time to hang out with my friends and more time with Finnick.

I hear the door open and I turn and wipe the sweat off my forehead while Finnick walks over to me. While I am waiting for Annie and Shark I was training myself just a little.

Maybe I got a little too caught up in the punching bag that I was hitting. Maybe I thought it was Snow's face.

"I love that you want to stay in shape, but I think you're going to kill that punching bag if you go back to hitting it." He says with a smirk on his face.

"I just got a little mad. Nothing too much. I just need a stress reliever sometimes." I shrug.

Finn walks over to me and places both of his hands on my shoulders running his hands up and down my arms. "What's got you stressed out now?" He asks.

"I don't really know. It's just like now that everything that was stressing me out is over with right now it's like I don't know what to do with myself and my hands have to be doing something at all times." I explained to him.

"We can gladly be doing other activities." He says with a smirk on his face.

I smack his arm. "Don't be dirty! I'll probably hang out with Cashmere, Gloss, and you." I say.

"Why am I last?" He says with a pout.

"Cause I'm always with you." I say with a shrug turning around and walking to a different station.

I walk up to the knife throwing station and turn to Finn who followed me. "Wanna try to throw one?" I ask, offering him one. He hesitates. "You can't be as bad as Casp and if you are I would consider the victor title and wonder if you won your games by a fluke." I say which makes him grab the knife from my hand.