𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝

 -𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

I didn't sleep a lot last night. Finnick did wake up when he heard me so he made some of Mags' famous tea to help you sleep at night. I think Finnick went to bed after me last night too. I hope he got some sleep.

I'm laying on Finnick's chest staring at the walls. "I know you're awake." He always does that. I move my head to look up at him and see him smiling at me. "Good morning princess."

"Good morning." I say softly. I give him a kiss on his lips.

"Today is going to be hard, but I know you can handle it." He says with a smile.

I nod. "He told me about a bakery. I wanna go get some pastries from it."

"I can talk to Haymitch." I nod. "I called in some favors last night and they said you can have your training room down in the basement if you don't tell anyone about it." I smile. "We will work on it when we get home."

I get up off the bed in a little bit of a better mood and hop in the shower. When I'm out of the shower I have to do my hair in two fishtail braids. I put in the mockingjay charm and the siren charm. Tigris told me to put them in because I said I wanted to do my own hair today.

I walk out of the bathroom and grab the clothes that Tigris gave me. It's old in 12 right now so she gave me tall leather boots and black mini skirt and a fur lined leather jacket. My legs are going to be freezing, but at least I will be somewhat warm.

Tigris walks in and comes to do my makeup. She told me we were just concealing my under eyes because they were a little dark and look like I haven't slept in days. We don't talk about Snow. I know why. She can't have the fact that I'm getting this information from her and not from some random person.

She finishes my makeup and I walk out to the dining room. I see Cody, Finnick, and Winnie making conversation, but they aren't really including Winnie. "Guys, be nice to Winnie. She's not as bad as you think."

"Thank you Cordelia." She smiles. I smile back at her and sit down next to her. I grab some toast and bacon. I won't be able to eat that much today.

We start talking about some random things. I honestly think Cody and Finnick started talking about random things to keep my mind off of John. I'm going to have to stand in front of both of their families. I never met the girl from 12, but she might have been nice. I never asked John about her. She mustn't have been that important if he never really talked about her.

"We are stationed in 12." A Peacekeeper walks into the room and says. I take a shaky breath and look into Finnicks eyes. I feel like I can stare into his eyes and feel at home any time.