𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

-𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝 (𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

I'm walking out of the apartment building I just lost everything in and walking out on the streets of the Capitol. He had me for 3 hours, so it's now 11 p.m. I still feel his hands all over me.

My makeup is smudged and my mascara is running down my face. I don't even think my dress is on right because I left as soon as I could.

Not a lot of people are out here this time of night, but I do see a few people walking and some of the apartment lights are still on.

I have been walking for around 30 minutes and my feet are killing me. I have to do this a couple more times this week. The good thing is that when the games begin I can take a break until I get back home and I have to come here for 2 days each week.

I see the tribute center in the distance. It's calling my name because I just want to go take a nice shower so I can wash off a whole layer of skin. He touched me everywhere. Places only Finnick should've touched.

When I make it into the tribute center I quickly press the button for the fourth floor. I slide down the wall of the elevator, finally breaking down. Sobs rack my body as I think about everything that happened tonight.

Suddenly the elevator opens, but not on my floor. Cashmere walks into the elevator and when she sees me on the floor she quickly walks over. "Oh, Cordelia..." She says. The pity in her voice is evident. "Come on." She says, holding out her hand, which I grab.

I stand up and she walks me out of the elevator onto her floor. "Where are we going?" I question.

"We are going to get Gloss and we are going to get drunk!" She says, pumping a fist in the air.

We walk into the district one apartment and she sets me down on a couch as she goes to get Gloss. When they came back out they brought a whole bunch of bottles. I don't even know some of those names.

"One person has to stay sober tonight so she can get back alright. We also have tributes that we need to train." I hear Cashmere say.

"Good, so it can be you." Gloss says, laying the bottles of liquor on the table.

"Nope. I came up with the idea, so I get to drink." Cashmere says.

"I think you should just pick so I can get black out drunk and forget everything that happened tonight." I say, popping open a vodka bottle and taking a drink. It burns going down my throat and I know I will regret this tomorrow, but oh well.